Anxiety

Tom Pov:

He doesn't actually love you

He's using you

He wants to break you

He wants to break your heart.

I open my eyes and sit up quickly. I seem to pull some wires in my arm with me. Something crashes. "OW!!" I hear.

I look to my right side to see Tord pushing a big heart monitor off his head, that explains the yell. The cords I pulled knocked over a vase that was on my bedside table, I guess that's where the crash came from.

He wants to rape you

He wants to kill you Inside and out

He never wanted your forgiveness

It was all a set up that you fell for.

I start hyperventilating. "Tom! Calm down!" Tord says and holds me in his arms. Tears fill my eyes. I'm so cold, I can feel the goosebumps on my skin.

"Shhhh, it's okay," he says in a low and soft voice. I hug him slowly and cry into his shoulder. "Thank god you're okay..."

This is just a act, he doesn't actually care about you or that you're okay.

"Shut up..." I whisper.

"What was that Tom?" Tord asks.

"STOP LYING!!" I yell and push him off me. He stumbles back from surprise. His eyes are wide.

"Tom wh-what do you mean?"

"You don't actually care! You want me to fall for your tricks, so you can play with my emotions!"

"Tom what are you talking about?!"

"YOU WANT TO BREAK ME!!"

"NO I DON'T!!"

"YES YOU DO! YOU WANT TO TRICK ME INTO LOVING YOU JUST SO YOU CAN BREAK ME INSIDE AND OUT!!"

"Th-that's not t-true..."

I look down at my arm, it has multiple IV's in it.

He's only keeping you here so he can torture you

He's

Using

You.

"Why are you keeping me alive?... I have no purpose in this bloody base..." I say.

"Because I lo-"

"NO YOU DON'T!! STOP SAYING THAT BULL CRAP!!"

"It's true Tom!"

"No it isn't!"

"Yes it is!"

He must really want you to fall for his act

If you fall for it you'll die.

I cry into my hands. "Please just let me die!" I say.

...

"Tom... when did you start thinking like that?.." Tord asks.

Am I suicidal now? I've had anxiety and depression before, but I've never been suicidal.

"I-I don't know..." I say.

I can hear Tord walk back to me as I keep my face in my hands. He gently hugs me. He says nothing.

"Do you want to hear some news?" Tord asks me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I'm giving you a reason to be here besides the fact that I love you and want to protect you,"

"What might that be?" I ask.

"You are now my second in command,"

My eyes widen I look at him quickly, He looks at me. "I can't do that Tord... I can't do the stuff you do..."

"Just leave the hard stuff to me, all you need to do is stay by me and let me protect you,"

"Tord..."

Tord slowly leans into my face and gently kisses me. I quickly melt into it without hesitation.

What if he does love me? What would anxiety tell me then?

He gently pulls back. "Tord?.." I say.

"Yes?" Tord says.

"How long have I been unconscious?"

"5 days," he sighs.

My eyes widen again. "5 d-days?"

Tord nods.

"Was I really that bad?" I ask.

"You were starving and not sleeping enough," before I could speak he pulls me closer. "It's all my fault Tom, I didn't feed you or give you back Tommy Bear.."

"Y-you took Tommy B-Bear?..."

"Yes..."

What did I tell you

he wants to break you.

He wants you to suffer.

"Why Tord?..."

"There was a secret device in it that I needed to take over London,"

He only came back for Tommy Bear

He never wanted you to forgive him

He. used. you.

"A-are you serious Tord?..." I ask.

"Yes.."

There's no doubting it now

He doesn't need you

He just wants you to suffer more.

"Where's Tommy Bear now?" I ask.

"Right behind you.."

I quickly look behind me and see Tommy Bear sitting in front of my pillow. Was I with him this whole time? I thought he always took away the anxiety, not caused it. I grab Tommy Bear and chuck him across the room. Tord looks at me with a surprised expression.

Goodbye for now dear Thomas.

"Finally, it's gone..." I say to myself.

"What do you mean by it? I thought Tommy Bear was a he," Tord says.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud, ignore what I just said,"

"Okay.." he caresses my cheek with his hand. "Just know you can tell me anything, okay?"

"Okay,"

He pecks my lips. He stands up straight. "I have to be somewhere. I'll come back later,"

When he turns to walk away I quickly grab his hoodie sleeve. "No! Please don't leave me!" I beg. He looks back at me with a surprised expression. "You can do what you want to me! Just don't leave me alone!" Tears fill my eyes. "I don't want to be alone..."

He fully turns and without a word he climbs next to me on the bed. He lays down and I quickly lay down and hug him. He wraps a arm around me.

"I promise I won't ever leave you again,"

————————————————————-

Hey! This chapter was just so emotional wasn't it (it was still trash though) I hope you all enjoyed it!

PS:

I'm sick asf