Failed Again

Taylor Pov:

I know Red Leader wanted me to quit on the chaotic demon project.

But I can't just forget about it. It was assigned to me and I won't accept failure.

I need to make a new demon.

This time I need to get Max's blood.

I successfully made Max with powers and if I can get his blood then I just know I can finish this project and make Red Leader proud.

I figured out why I kept making children. I didn't realize that 2 of the chemicals I was using would combine and create small child DNA instead of big monster DNA. All I need to do is find a replacement for 1 of them.

I added a new chemical the time I made max. It was a chemical that if you mix with poison it can rot someone's brain in minutes. That's why Max got these brain powers I assume.

There are other forms of this chemical and they each of a different affect with poison. I remember Red Leader saying something about red fire. I do remember a chemical that if you mix with poison it can burn someone's skin off. Maybe if I add a big amount of that and other ingredients like Max's blood then I can find a way to make the demon Red Leader's looking for.

Of course using the chemicals I have in mind will create a female, but if she's powerful then I'm sure it would be fine to Red Leader.

I have to find my own place to work on this project because Red Leader comes by every morning to check what everyone's working on and this project is a secret to everyone.

After a few days of building I made a under ground room to my house outside of base. By a few days I mean a few weeks.

It was extremely hard getting Max's DNA. You can't penetrate his skin with a regular needle, his skin is harder than others. The needle just snaps. I managed to find a soft spot on Max's neck on Max and I took his blood.

I begin the process by extracting the power from Max's golden blood and putting it into a glass. It looks liquid, but when you put your hand in it feels like jello. I tested it with my fingers and now my finger burns.

I then use the blaze chemical I stole from the lab at base and pour it into the power. The liquid turns blue.

That's weird.. maybe that's just a part of the process.

I made a clay statue that looks like the demon Red Leader would want and I put it into a secure room.

I finish the chemical and I carefully walk into the secure room. I quickly pour the chemical on to the small clay statue and run out. I locked the door and I go into my camera room.

I look threw the camera...

Not again...