Eight

We're at the beach and I'm really nervous to paddle board. I like swimming but I guess when there's a sport involved it kind of worries me. I take off my clothes and stand on the paddle board pushing myself out. Slowly but surely I get over to Peter. I'm actually quite good at this. As the day goes on I realise I'm actually better than Peter at something. He keeps falling off every two seconds but here I am staying strong. Probably because I'm hardly moving but that doesn't matter.

As Peter tried to get back on his paddle board he slips right off and I can't help but laugh at him. He stares at me giving me daggers "is that funny?" He starts swimming over and I nod my head laughing, I laugh so much my stomach starts to ache. All of a sudden I'm in the water. "Peter!" I laugh, he laughs too and swims over. "That's what you get Covey" he smirks at me, I smile at him brightly realising this is the most fun I've had in a long time. Sport or no sport it's fun. "It's not my fault I'm better than you.." I tease him, he narrows his eyes at me again. I try and hold a straight face at him narrowing my eyes too. I just can't help but crack a small smile. He swims up to me and stays a float next to me "is that right your better than me.." I nod and before I know it I'm flung under water again. "Peter!!!" I scream. I peck his lips before jumping back on the board. I hit his board with my paddle as he does to me. It's now like an unspoken competition between us. As we hit each other with our paddles all we can do is laugh. Everything just seems so perfect with Peter and me, kinda too good to be true. I hope it isn't.

It's getting way too hot as the salt water is on our skin, we decide to grab lunch. Actually Kavinsky decides but we all agree. Peter is always hungry, it's quite impressive. We walk along the pier and it's so pretty here. I wish I could stay here forever. I lean my head on peters shoulder and everything feels so good. I take in his musky scent and it makes me feel relaxed. "Yo what about this diner that looks cool... Covey you'd like that I'm sure" Peter suggests, it is cute. It's really retro looking just like one back home. I'm sure the prices are significantly higher because of tourists but it's really quirky and I do love it.

We head in side and Peter sits in front of me. I can't help but stare at his perfectly sculpted face. "Hi welcome, what can I get you folks?" The waitress is pretty like inhumanly pretty. It's quite impressive. She has platinum blonde hair and teeth that are so straight and pearl white. I keep my eyes on Peter, the waitress must be around the same age as us. He stares at his menu. "Eh can I have one of your Chocolate shakes and a burger and fries please, covey what about you?" He takes me off guard, I was so fixated on this waitress that I lost all consciousness. "Oh eh... I'll just have a black cherry soda and a.... Cesar salad please.." I smile politely, feeling slightly embarrassed.

The waitress comes back over with our food and I start eating, as does everyone else. I take a sip of Peters milkshake, which he expects me to do. I always share with him. "Oh wow, that's amazing.." it is the chocolate shake is so rich and creamy and all round the best I've ever had.. "I guess but I don't think it's as good as back home.." he must be crazy if he thinks that because this is the best thing I've ever tasted. "Why's that?" I ask curiously "because that was the first thing I ordered out that diner with you.. nothing can top it" this brings a smile on my face, I'm so glad he feels that way. It's quite incredible how one person in the whole world can just make you so incredibly happy. "Aww Kavinsky that's so cute..." Pammy says with food in her mouth, I laugh a little at her. "Oh shut up.." he rolls his eyes and finished his food.

Pammy and Darrell decide to head back early in a cab. Peter wanted to have some extra time just the two of us. We're walking along the town. It's loud, bright and filled with happiness. We are walking hand in hand when we come across this man playing steel pan drums. Not many people stop to watch but I love it, I start twirling around and I make Peter dance with me. I wiggle his arms around till he gives in. The man smiles at us, as we dance more people come round and listen to the man. As the song finishes I'm in peters arms, I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my toes. His arms are snakes around my waist. I smile at him and my heart race increases. I wish it could just be is two forever. "Your amazing..." he says planting a kiss on my lips "you make everything so bright Covey.. I love you for that" I smile and kiss him back. He feels the exact same for me, the amount of love I feel for Peter Kavinsky is indescribable.