𝖝𝖝𝖎𝖎. Hollow Kisses

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔hollow kisses

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔
hollow kisses

          AMARA WAS A murderer. There was no point hiding from the term, hiding from her removal of Albus Dumbledore on the thirtieth of June because the Dark Lord told her to do so, and who was she to disobey him when he and his followers had the power to remove her own family and threatened to do so as well? Amara Carrow was a murderer. She had taken a life, she had seen lives taken, and she removed people from this world.

Her father may show her off as a valiant diamond, but there was nothing valiant when she whispered out the killing curse to Dumbledore while trying not to choke on her tears because all she wanted to do was cry. She was losing herself, a part of her soul, to end the life of Albus Dumbledore and remove him as an obstacle for the Dark Lord. She sacrificed so that he could prosper. She murdered so that he could live and continue to thrive, to grow so large that he overtook the Ministry and now it acted in his accords.

Amara Carrow was a murderer – there was no changing that. It wasn't as if the Death Eaters wanted her to. She was just another pawn in their game, and she was too scared to disobey which was exactly what they wanted. She would do whatever they wanted, and that made them grin, especially her father.

Demetri Carrow in his large house and unlimited bank account and loyalty to the Dark Lord loved the fact he could manipulate her into doing whatever he wanted just so that she could protect her family from harm. Their sacrificial lamb to keep them all alive, their murderer and shame so that they can thrive. Amara followed the firm guiding hand of Demetri for her family, and she lost herself.

Amara was a murderer – not only had she killed Albus Dumbledore, she killed herself. She killed Maia Greene and all her fanciful little dreams. All those ideas of growing up and being a powerful duelist were gone because she couldn't have that anymore. The Death Eaters had taken everything from her, and Amara Carrow dealt the final strike that ended her life.

She couldn't be that girl anymore.

Maia could have never survived here, so she had to die, and Amara made sure she did. Now Amara lived in her body, took over her life, and survived for the both of them. Amara Carrow was a murderer, and the Dark Lord needed that – wanted that, praised that – so she had to murder again.

"Reporters have such influence over the community," her father said with a taste of distain for the people. Obediently, Amara kept a blank face and didn't say a word, "Sadly, sometimes they don't report the truth, or what's right. Instead, the make up all these lies and attempt to slander people."

There was a flame in his eyes, and she was sure that he had been through the media fire before. Of course he had, everyone knew he murdered his wife, Nancy Carrow, though he denied it to the day. Nancy was a betrayer; she took her children and ran, hiding them where she thought they would be safe forever, and then when Demetri found her...well, Nancy became a ghost.