48

Youngjae went straight from the airport to Jaebum's apartment already knowing where it was from his visit which was 2 weeks previous.  Once at his Apartment door Youngjae raised his hand to knock right when the door was flung open harshly.

"I expect to see you bright and early at the company tomorrow then."  The man said looking at Youngjae with bored eyes.

"Dad actually.."  Jaebum started but as soon as the man turned to face Jaebum he stopped and looked at the ground.

"He can't work for you anymore as he is flying back to Korea with me."  Youngjae said setting his suitcase down.

"Choi Youngjae, nice to meet you."  Youngjae said bowing and smiling.

"He's what?  No, he is my son and he is to do as told and be useful."  Mr. Im said glaring at Youngjae.

"I'm afraid he's also an adult and able to make his own choices sir... and as his boyfriend I'm going to defend him and his happiness."  Youngjae said and Mr. Im froze.

Walking back inside the Apartment slightly Mr. Im stopped and glanced at Jaebum.  A loud smacking sound filled the room as Jaebum held his cheek with teary eyes.

"You are not to have relations with this waste of space anymore and you are to come to the company at 5am sharp and get your shit together, do you understand?"  He growled glaring at his son.

Jaebum had wide eyes as he saw Youngjae who was fuming and was already inside and closing the door.

"He will not and you have no right to touch him.  He almost died because of your petty revenge and if you want to use your shitty company for revenge do it alone."  Youngjae said his voice thick with anger.

"Shitty company?  Do you realize how much time I spent on this company?"  Mr. Im asked stepping up to Youngjae and glaring down at him.

"Time you should have spent raising your son."  Youngjae added stepping up and standing tall.

He wasn't scared, he would do anything for Jaebum and he was very close to punching his Dad in the face.

Mr. Im widened his eyes and seemed to be at a loss for words when he raised his hand but before he could do anything Youngjae raised his fist and punched him directly in the nose.

"Please leave before I lose control of myself."  Youngjae said and Mr. Im looked at him in shock.

"You're going to let him do that to your father?"  Mr. Im said in shock while turning to Jaebum.

"You let SoJoon do this to your son."  Jaebum said with a glare.

"You should be lucky your wife isn't around to see you like this."  Youngjae said and Mr. Im spun around so fast Youngjae heard his bones pop.

"Don't fucking mention her."  He hissed pushing Youngjae up to the wall.

Raising his fist Youngjae sent another hard punch towards Mr. Im hitting him on his cheek.

"Out.  Now."  Youngjae said practically pushing Mr. Im out the door.

Just as he was almost out Mr. Im stuck his foot in the doorway and tried to talk once more.

"Just fucking leave!"  Youngjae yelled kicking the man in his shin and slamming the door shut before locking it.

Turning around Youngjae locked eyes with Jaebum and gave a sheepish smile.

"Sorry... but our flight leaves at 7am tomorrow morning."  Youngjae said and Jaebum laughed before going and hugging the other.

"I've never seen you so angry."  Jaebum said and Youngjae chuckled.

"Sorry.."  Youngjae said and Jaebum chuckled.

"No.. it was pretty hot."  Jaebum said and Youngjae blushed.

"I'll show you hot."  Youngjae said leading Jaebum to the bedroom.

Thoughts on smut?