41

I have a headacheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"The boy you were looking for has been found... he's being taken to the Hospital now."  One of the police officers told Mark, Adrian, and Youngjae who had been sitting at the station for hours now.

"Is he okay?"  Youngjae asked jumping to his feet so fast he got a head rush.

"We don't know much, but he looked pretty rough so we can only guess what happened during the last 3 days."  The Officer said a look of pity decorating his face.

Mark thanked the man before taking Adrian's hand and walking out with Youngjae.  They hailed a cab and went straight to the Hospital, Youngjae's hands shaking the entire time.

"Did you really think I'd let your Father take everything my Father worked so hard for?  He took it in Korea... and now he wants it in Japan too?"  SoJoon yelled his steal toed boot slamming into Jaenum's ribcage.

Jaebum coughed harshly a deep red decorating the cold concrete floor.  Breathing with a slight wheeze Jaebum felt tears fill his eyes and slowly trickle down his swollen cheek.

"Your Daddy doesn't even care about you... he never did and he never will."  SoJoon yelled spitting on Jaebum's bloodied face.

"What are his injuries?"  Mark asked and the nurse gave him a very forced smile.

"It might be better for you to just read them."  She said hanging the clipboard over with Jaebum's medical chart over to Mark.

Adrian, Mark, and Youngjae all held their breath as they opened the clipboard and looked at the list of injuries.

Severe bruising 

3 broken ribs

Concussion

Internal bleeding of the lungs

Burns on back shoulder blades

Broken nose

The world began spinning and Youngjae felt his legs giving out from under him as he collapsed.  Mark gasped dropping the clipboard and barely catching Youngjae who was half conscious half not.

"Jae... Come on Jae it's okay, he'll be okay."  Mark said holding Youngjae close to him.

"Lay him down on his back."  Adrian said and Mark nodded gently laying the younger down flat on his back.

Adrian put Youngjae's head in his lap and gently played with his hair humming softly but calmly.

"Just breathe Youngjae, in and out."  Adrian coached and Mark smiled proudly at his boyfriend.

Being someone who suffered from attacks commonly made Adrian strong, and he knew how to battle a common panic attack like it was second nature.

Youngjae opened his eyes after a few minutes and blinked a few times.

"I'm.. I'm sorry."  Youngjae said softly and Adrian laughed.

"Don't be sorry, let's just get you to see your boy okay?"  Adrian said and Youngjae nodded.

Slowly getting up and leaning on Mark slightly almost more for moral support instead of physical they entered the hospital room.  Jaebum laid on his back with a breathing mask covering his face while an IV was inserted into his left hand.

He had two blue bruises under his eyes as well as multiple cuts on his cheeks.  His upper body was bare from clothing but he had bandages covering his chest and back only exposing a few of the nasty purple and blue bruises covering him.

"Baby..."  Youngjae breathed out slowly walking forward and taking Jaebum's limp hand in his.

Tears welled up in Youngjae's eyes as Jaebum's chest rose up and down in a steady pattern.  The heartbeat monitor began to pick up in pace before it was beeping almost so fast it was a continued flatline.

"Jaebum?  Oh my god."  Youngjae said standing up in a panic at the noise.

With a sudden gasp Jaebum opened his eyes and began coughing harshly while clawing at the mask on his face.

"Shh Shh Jaebum it's okay.. You're okay."  Youngjae said quickly taking Jaebum's hands as a nurse rushed into the room.

"Mr. Im you're in the Hospital.. it's okay now you need to relax."  She said and the heartbeat monitor sloweddown to a steady pace.

Youngjae gently removed the breathing mask and Jaebum took a deep breath his eyes wide and scared looking.

"You're okay baby.. you're okay."  Youngjae promised and Jaebum closed his eyes allowing a few tears to roll down his cheeks while he squeezed Youngjae's hand.

"Everything will be okay.."  Youngjae promised.

eeEk