54

btw cherry i love you

Youngjae was excited when he got to take Coco out with Adrian and Misty, they decided to meet at the Han River and just walk the dogs up and down there while talking.

"It's good to see you!" Youngjae said hugging Adrian and smiling.

The two had gotten closer as not only did they share Mark in a pet owner and boyfriend relationship but they both loved their dogs and just liked to talk to each other about random things.

"I know! It's been so busy with Jaebum's Dad we haven't had a dog walk in awhile. How is Jaebum doing?" Adrian asked as they started walking.

"He's doing good. He's looking for a job, it won't be anything as high in pay as being a CEO obviously but I don't think money really matters to him like his Dad... God his Dad was such an ass. The way he just slapped his son and yelled at him just for not wanting to run some company that almost got him killed? Disgusts me." Youngjae said shivering slightly at the memory.

"Ah that's why you punched him? That shocked me cause you're so nice but honestly.. he seemed like he deserved it, espeically if he hit Jaebum!" Adrian said in shock.

"I know!!! No one hits my baby... and Jaebum is so strong but he wasn't even fighting back he just took it.." Youngjae said sadly.

They stopped the conversation and Adrian mentioned how Mark and him considered moving in together and that Adrian's lease was ending. Adrian lived in an expensive Apartment but it wasn't even nice for the price.

"You could always move in with us? It's a two bedroom but the rooms are large and it has 2 bathrooms so we'd be fine and Jaebum stays with me anyways." Youngjae said and Adrian smiled.

"I might have to, I really hate my neighborhood. It's so scary." Adrian said thinking about all the yelling and horrible things he can hear at night.

A sudden tug on the leash had Adrian looking down at Misty right as a tight feeling began to hit his chest. Adrian stopped and with shuddering breaths he began to lay down on the grass while Misty whined and crawled on top of him.

"What- oh god.... Oh god- I'll keep joggers from hitting you." Youngjae said panickly standing in front of Adrian and ushering people around him.

One lady almost ran into Adrian and Youngjae just about growled at her for ignoring his obvious hand movements saying, "FuCK OFF"

Taking out his Phone Youngjae quickly texted Mark because even though he knew Adrian had attacks he didn't know what happened during and after them and if he needed a Hospital afterwards or not.

JaeBae: HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG

ButterflyKing: yes?

JaeBae: ADRIAN IS DYING WTF DO I DO?

ButterflyKing: EXCUSE ME?

JaeBae: HE IS LAYING ON THE GROUND AND MISTY IS ON HIM AND I DON'T THINK HE'S AWAKE? I'M SHOOING JOGGERS AWAY CAUSE HE GONNA GET STEPPED ON!

ButterflyKing: He's having one of his attacks. Wait until he wakes up and then calmly wait until he is able to move and get him to a bench to rest okay??? Im omw

JaeBae: okay

Looking down Youngjae squatted next to Adrian and smiled as Adrian opened his eyes.

"Hey.. don't rush to get up take your time." Youngjae said calmly despite the inner panic he was and still is feeling.

Nodding Adrian took deep breaths and once he felt more in control he had Misty get off of him before getting up with Youngjae's help. Youngjae walked them to a bench and they sat down and continued their chat their.

"I'm sorry." Adrian said and Youngjae laughed loudly.

"For what? That's not your fault and it's fine. Mark's on his way because I had a small freak out and then some lady almost stepped on him and I think I growled. Honestly I wanna find her and throw a rock at her." Youngjae said and Adrian giggled.

Mark jogged up a few moments later and kissed Adrian's head before kneeling down.

"You okay Little Bug?" Mark asked and Adrian smiled.

I GOT TO SAY LITTLE BUG I'M FUCKING DYING ALDKSFJASLDKFJ FUCK ME I'M SO FUCKIGN SOFT BLESS UP FUCKING WORLD I LOVE LIFE BUAHAHA

"I'm fine... Youngjae was really sweet about the whole thing." Adrian said and Mark said.

"Of course Youngjae was nice, he's Youngjae." Mark said and Youngjae laughed standing up on the edge so the water sloshed against his sneakers with Coco's feet in the water.

"I will not be nice if I find Susan or whatever the fuck her name is." Youngjae grumbled.

"Who the fuck is Susan?"

Screaming Youngjae jumped only to trip on a rock in the river and fall backwards going under water. Bobbing his head up he coughed spitting out water.

"Oh my god baby I didn't mean to scare you." Jaebum said rushing to Youngjae and getting him out of the river.

"I'm fine Bummie... I'm soaking wet and-" Youngjae stopped when he looked at his arm and saw a stream of red.

Looking back Mark widened his eyes and saw the scattered broken bottles on the ground of the river beds from drunk college kids.

"He probably cut his arm on a bottle..." Mark said and Jaebum winced.

Taking his jacket sleeve and applying pressure to the wound which made Youngjae whimper they all got up and began making their way to their cars.

Youngjae walked here as well as Jaebum since they lived close by but Mark dropped Adrian off earlier and drove back so both dogs and everyone got into Mark's car and quickly went to the Hospital.

Once Youngjae was taken back in the ER he was given a blanket and his arm was cleaned and stitched. A bandage was wrapped around his arm he was discharged within 2 hours.

"I'm so sorry baby... I really didn't mean to scare you." Jaebum said and Youngjae smiled pecking his lips.

"It's not your fault baby, it was probably Susan who left all those damn bottles there." Youngjae said making Adrian roll his eyes.

"Okay seriously... who the fuck is Susan?" Jaebum asked again and Mark and Youngjae both laughed.