59

if you're wondering where the fuck this story is going... damn sis me too

Youngjae was hanging out in his Apartment when he heard his phone ringing, he instantly smiled when he saw it was Adrian.

The duo had been hanging out a lot more since the minor incident at the park and they quickly became best friends.  Mark and Jaebum found it really sweet how the two bonded and it definitely was a nice way of forcing Mark to stop being so awkward around Jaebum.

"Hey Ade!"  Youngjae chirped happily as he sat on the couch.

"Jae... something happening..  I was at the park and someones following me and Misty... she ran off after another one of them... There are so many of them Jae.."  Adrian whispered.

He was breathing heavily as he picked up his pace but the footsteps behind him only grew louder and closer.

"Youngjae i'm going to die."  Adrian whispered and Youngjae widened his eyes.

"No.. No Ade why did you call me?  Call the police.. run!"  Youngjae shouted tears falling down his cheeks.

"Because... I heard them talking and they are coming for you too... Youngjae please run."  Adrain said as a loud noise cut off the call.

"ADRIAN!"  Youngjae screamed not giving a damn about his neighbors.

Standing  up Youngjae's hands began to shake when something dark covered his head.  Almost feeling like a cloth bag Youngjae struggled against it as it was pulled tighter and tighter around his throat.

Struggling didn't do anything as the attacker was way too strong and quickly knocked Youngjae out dragging his limp body to the door.

"I have the boy.. did you get your package?"

"Yes"

oof 

oooooof

oooooooooooooooooof