001 | The Start Of Liliannas Story

Lilianna's pov

When you live in a village like Emmerdale you always have your friends around to help you; that's one thing I love so much about it. I live in the Mill Cottage with my Uncle Robert, his partner Aaron Dingle and Aaron's Little Sister, my best friend Liv Flaherty however I often stay at my Gran's or my uncles where my cousin Autumn lives.

"Lili are you coming to meet the others?" My best friend asked me from her bed as I stood looking out of the window admiring the scenery like I do a lot. My revision books were scattered across my 'Day Bed' along with my notepad and pencil case

"Sure" I shrugged, I needed a break from revision and it would be nice to just hang out with my friends, I adore my friends and having down times but I still need to choose what to do after my GCSE's I've applied for sixth form and college but I still don't know what to do. I was going to be spending the weekend at Pete and Ross's with which I'm excited about, Pete is taking Autumn and I bowling and ice-skating even though I couldn't skate I'd been having lessons to learn.

"Get your shoes on then" Liv pointed to my black trainers which were by the end of my bed. I turned around from the window and walked over to my bed where I perched on the edge while I slipped my shoes onto my feet.

"Right I'm ready" I smiled happily, Liv leaves our room as I look towards the photo of my mum, I remembered her and wanted to make her proud but lately it's all been so hard especially after my dad went on the run, I just wanted him to come home and tell me he didn't kill Emma, that he wasn't the one who pushed her but I know that will never happen. But this was my life, it's my story so I'll get on with my day and struggle through like I always do.

A/N

I am aware this chapter is short but it more of a intro thing than a proper chapter