011 | Exam's Begin

Liliannas pov

After the heart to heart with uncle Ross I felt a lot better. I went to the Zoo with uncle Pete and Autumn, that was amazing and I loved every single minute of it however today is the day I've been dreading Exams are starting but when my exams are over I managed to persuade Uncle Robert to let me go with belle to Scotland to see Lisa, I forgot to mention; I moved back in with uncle Robert and Aaron and things with Robert have been better, I managed to open up to him like I did with Uncle Ross.

"Good luck with your first exam today Lil's" Uncle Robert smiled as he gave me a hug and I rushed to grab my bag and out the door, I didn't want to be late for school especially with my first exam stating at half nine.

"Lili! Don't forget I'm picking you and Liv up for lunch today" uncle Robert reminded me as he called up behind me.

"Yes uncle Robert" I called walking down the road towards the bus stop, as the bus pulled on I made a run for it to the bus stop to get the bus. I jumped onto the bus just as the doors closed, I scanned my bus card and took a seat at the back where Aurora, Autumn and Liv were all sat. Autumn hasn't as nervous as Aurora and I since she doesn't do her GCSEs until next year

"How are you two feeling about something starting your exams today?" Autumn asked Aurora and I.

"I'm more than nervous. I'm petrified that I'm going to fail" I grumbled as my leg jitters and I get a feeling of movement, I can't seem to sit still because I'm extremely nervous

"Don't be; you'll do amazingly. We already know that" Autumn grinned happily

"Autumn's right Lili. You've revised so much and it's more than enough to pass. You've just got to stay calm, breath and focus, Alright" Aurora tries to reassure me placing a band on my shoulder which added more reassurance to me.

"I'll feel so much better when these exams are over" I exclaimed.

"Even though school will be over so will I, we will have more than six weeks off school. We will have to find something to do with ourselves" Aurora added on while I nodded.

"Well I'm going to Scotland for two weeks with Belle and your joining up on the second week so that'll be two weeks down for me then we just have six or seven weeks left of summer plus we get our results on the 24th August which is another thing we have planned" I shrugged simply.

"And while you both finish in about a month I've got to stay till July because I had to be born the youngest and not fall into your school year" Autumn grumbled.

"Awh autumn it won't be that much fun leaving school early. We won't have our usual structure and we will probably get mega bored" I shrugged knowing I was probably going to get bored having so long off from school and anxiously waiting for my GCSE results.

"But who am I meant to annoy at lunch and break?" Autumn asked grinning cheekily.

"Well we could come and meet you at lunch so your not alone but that's only if you want?" Aurora suggested as the three of us get off the bus and head into school, time was slowly ticking by for the first exam and the nerves were higher than ever, I just couldn't wait for the exams to be over.