008 | Worry

Lilianna's pov

After moving in with Gran and Cain I felt more free but knew I'd have to move back in with Uncle Robert again at some point but for now o was focused on having a amazing weekend with Autumn and Uncle Pete while also spending the weekend with Uncle Ross. Uncle Ross picked Autumn and I up from school and took us to get ice-cream before going home; it was so much fun but I couldn't clear my head. Lately I had been missing my mum and dad a lot more than usual, it has been eleven years since Mum died in the crash but I miss her so much; her smile and her laugh, the bed time stories she would tell me as a kid and her perfume, it always smelt of lavender and roses; she used to be so beautiful, then the tragedy happened and I lost my mum; Dad was gutted but he was determined to look after me and give me a good life.

"Lili are you alright?" Autumn asked me curiously as we sat on the sofa while uncle Ross was on the phone outside.

"I'm fine" I spoke bluntly not in the best of moods to talk which I guess made it obvious.

"Really Lili because you don't seem fine" she asked and I rolled my eyes standing up and running up to the room we shared when I stayed over, I pushed the chest of draws infront of the door to lock myself it.

"Why is my life such a mess" I asked myself as I leant against the chest of draws pulling my knees into my chest and rested my head on my knee sighing as I did so.

Third person

As Lilianna ran from the sofa autumn looked comfused as to what was happening, she'd never seen her cousin like this and knew it couldn't be the bully's that have gotten to her, Ross entered the house again and Autumn rushed over to him.

"Where's Lili?" Ross asked the teenager who looked worried.

"She ran off after I asked if she was alright. I think there is something wrong with her, she's not really been herself lately" autumn explained anxiously to her uncle Autumn was close with Lilianna and they sometimes acted like sisters even though they knew otherwise, they were family and families stick together.

"Okay, I'll go and talk to her" Ross told autumn, he put his arms around her before heading up stairs to the bedroom to check on his other niece

Autumn's PoV

I had never seen my cousin Lili like this before, she must have been trying to hide how she really felt from the very start of the week, maybe that's why she had a argument with Robert and moved in with Moria. It was weird seeing her like this; it wasn't normal. As uncle Ross entered the house I rushed over to him.

"Where's Lili?" Ross asked me, he sounded worried just like I was.

She ran off after I asked if she was alright. I think there is something wrong with her, she's not really been herself lately" I respond as calmly as I could while uncle Ross just nodded and said he would go and talk to her, he pulled me into a hug before heading upstairs to see Lilianna