Chapter One

Nico's POV

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, GRACE!" Nico yelled in the Zeus cabin at Camp Half-Blood.

They had been talking about when they ran into Cupid almost every day now and it was driving me insane. The topic would always come back to him no matter what they were talking about. Percy. The idiot person I just had to fall in love with.

"You need advice, Nico! Talk to him already!" Jason yelled, but not as loud as Nico since they probably already woke up half of the campers.

"I do NOT need advice from you! I can handle it myself, Grace!"

"By doing what? Running away like you always do? Just stay for a change. You can't always run away from your problems, Nico. We all care about you. He cares about you. This isn't all about him anymore, it's about you running away. We're all worried and we are your friends!" Jason half-shouted.

Oh, shut it, Grace, no one even cares about me.

"Just give me some space and leave me alone." And with that, Nico stormed out of the room angry as all hell.

He was stopped in the doorway by someone listening on the conversation. Percy. OH MY GODS!

"Uh, hi, Nico." Percy said awkwardly.

"Idiot." Nico mumbled and walked off to his cabin, furiously slamming the door behind him.

Why'd it have to be Percy?