Funny Story

Emmy stayed in her garden cultivating, however there was a moment where her laughter could be heard. Even though the soldiers heard Emmy laughing, no one dared to come up to her to ask her why she was laughing. Her laughter did not sound light and pleasing. It sounded dangerous and malevolent.

It made their body's shiver in fear. They quickly looked towards the garden, but quickly left as if death itself was reaching out it's hand to take them to hell.

~~~~~~

"Ah! Nanny!" Heather shouted as she finally came on to Nanny Fai's fingers.

"Was that good for my Lady? Do you feel better?"

"Yes, Nanny, I feel better." Heather said as she sat up and brushed her dress down. When her eyes landed on Leevi her anger erupted again.

"Why are you still here!" Heather shouted as she kicked Leevi. Leevi fell to the side and she immediately kowtowed, however she didn't get back up, she kept her face lowered the whole time as she spoke.

"My Lady, we can still ruin Emmy!" Leevi said.

Heather looked at the girl and kicked her again.

"Speak up! Why are you stalling? Are you on that bitch's side, is that why it's taking you forever to speak!"

"My Lady! As long as we tell Lord Seoras about Emmy's affair with Prince Cael and Duke Arashi, Lord Seoras will divorce her and maybe in his anger, he'll kill her as well. All we need to do is show him Emmy's cheating ways and he'll believe us! He'll know that Emmy wasn't faithful towards him and he'll reward you afterwards." Leevi said.

"What you say is true, however how are we going to set this up?"

"As long as we lead Lord Seoras to find Emmy, Prince Cael and Duke Arashi alone in a room. Lord Seoras will come to his own conclusion. In a fit of anger, he'll be the knife we use to kill Emmy."

"Fine. You'll be in charge of this. If it fails, you know what will happen to you," Heather warned Leevi. "Get out of my sight. Just looking at you makes me want to kill you."

Leevi quickly stood up, and even when she was about to fall again, she forced herself to keep on moving. She didn't want to die in Heather's hand. She didn't want to die in anyone else's hand. She just wanted to live.

~~~~~

When the moon was high in the sky, Emmy finally made her way towards Seoras's study where her men were waiting for her. The moment she entered, she knew the three of them were angry. Their meeting with Minister Robin must not have went well.

"Awe, what's gotten my men in such a fine state of anger?" Emmy asked them.

She walked up to Gengrick and kissed him passionately before pushing away from him to kiss Dominic, then Seoras. When she finished kissing Seoras, instead of getting up to sit in her seat, she sat on his lap as he held her close to his body. Her head rested on his chest as she turned her head to bite his neck.

She could feel Seoras's manhood harden under her, so she sat still, unwilling to push in further. She wanted to see how long he would hold back before taking her in front of Gengrick and Dominic over his desk.

"You want to hear a funny story?" Emmy asked as she let go of her defenses and relax inside of Seoras's embrace.

"What?" Dominic asked as he adjusted himself in front of her.

Emmy smiled and told them what happened to her at the garden. They were angry and immediately wanted to kill Prince Cael and Duke Arashi and it was a good thing she was sitting on Seoras because he would have been the first man to kill the two men. But with Emmy in his arms, he held himself back again, knowing that Emmy had a plan and needed the two men alive for that plan.

Emmy then told them what happened in Heather's room and the three of them all made a face, however they didn't say anything. Nanny Fai was Heather's nurse maid and what happened between them has nothing to do with the four of them. However, wanting to frame Emmy and use Seoras as the knife to kill Emmy for them was their business.

The next few days would be busy for all of them and they needed to be careful. Their enemies were in their home and more were running to their door. In the meantime, they will have to wait and take care of their enemies all in one swoop.

Emmy smiled wickedly at Gengrick and Dominic before she turned her head back to Seoras's neck. Emmy bit down on the same spot that she bit down earlier and sucked hard. Emmy was quickly pushed over Seoras's desk and her dress was hiked up to her waist.

When Seoras entered Emmy in one hard and strong stroke, Emmy screamed out in excitement and pleasure as she let Seoras bang her from behind.

That night, she made the other's watch, as she took them on one at a time.