CHAPTER 5

We walk home together, and as it is, I like walking home together with [F/N] and Sakuya. This time, I decided to send her all the way home. So, I could explain even more to her about The contract with the Seven Servamp.

Telling all the details, [F/N] was enthusiastically listening to all of it. She understood all of it, I even mention about Misono and all of the Eve that I met.

"The Servamp have an Eve with them." she repeated what I explained to her, though by the way she said it was different since she was excited,

"Yeah, and actually there are 8 Servamp." I added,

Sakuya suddebly seems a little uneasy as I mentioned the eighth Servamp yet the eighth Servamp was his master, Tsubaki. Then, he takes separate ways saying that he had a part-time job to do. He HAD a part-time job but he didn't have to used that as an excuse at this time. We wave his goodbye before he left.

"But, wait.... Didn't you said that there was Seven Servamp?" [F/N] repeated again,

"They didn't know at first that their creator had made another Servamp."

"I see." She listened, again with interest. "Eight Servamp." she repeated what she knowledged. Holding her chin as she slowly learn about it.

"Speaking of Servamp, some of them are my friend. Even their Eve like Misono." I remembered, "Since tomorrow is Saturday, want to meet them?" I asked,

"I'd love, too." [F/N] answered immediately and was happy about my offer to meet the other Eve and Servamp.

After a long conversation, we didn't notice that the sun had already set. It's dark and it was good that I send [F/N] straight home, who knows what might happen if she walk alone in the night. Kuro, who was on [F/N]'s shoulder, jump off and landed on the ground. Transforming into his vampire form.

"So, this is Kuro's vampire form, a.k.a the Sleepy Ash." [F/N] said, she came close to Kuro for a good look.

"It's different to see him in that form but at my house, he just lazy around." I said, we both laugh.

"There may be differences but some of it still remain in his personality." [F/N] said. Her hand reach towards Kuro's chin and rubbed it. Kuro purred as she did.

"You still do that even though he's in his vampire form!!"

Surprised, but seeing her smiling is fine. After that, we arrived in front of the apartment building that [F/N] stayed in.

"Thanks for walking me home." she bowed, when she was about to enter the building, Kuro stopped her. She was confused at first until Kuro licked her cheek.

A moment of pause, [F/N] and I didn't see that coming. A bit blush on [F/N]'S cheeks, the sensation was different when he was in his cat form.

"Kuro, what are you doing?!" I was shocked by Kuro's sudden move,

"My reward." Kuro said. [F/N] was holding her cheek where it was licked, she realize what he meant and accept it.

"Yeah. Thanks for walking me home too, Kuro." [F/N] said still had a bit red on the cheeks, then she enter the building.

Leaving me and Kuro, we were watching her enter the elevator before we left the place.

"Seriously? Doing that to a girl?" I scold Kuro but he didn't listen. Kuro was looking away from my gaze, "Why did you do that even?" I tilt my head, he still didn't answer but I can see that his face was slightly blushing. "You like her, do you?" I asked again with a grin and it STILL didn't get an answer though. I sigh but I too realize something. "I like her too... She's--- just like me actually, so I want her to be happy." I looked at the building that she live in, this time Kuro just nods.