CHAPTER 4

She wore the gear and was ready to shoot. She inhales and then slowly exhales, slightly stretching the bowstring after applying the arrow. A few second of concentration and... let's go of the bowstring.

"A direct hit!" Takahashi was amazed; seeing the arrow, shoot right towards the red mark.

The others was also amazed even Sakuya and I. Kuro seems to pay attention to [F/N]'s shooting. After the shoot, the crowd claps their hand and cheer.

"You picked the right club for your talent, [F/N]." I praised her. She was very happy about my praised.

The other members crowded around her and also have praise. Then suddenly someone came, informing all the third years to come to the hall.

"We'll be leaving." Takahashi said; all the members walk out the room.

"Eh? All of them are third years?" [F/N] looks at each of the members, walking out the room.

"Yeah. And it seems you're the only second year, right." Takahashi looked at the application paper that [F/N] gave. "Like I said, it's been awhile since we had new members and I hope you'll take care of the club next year." Takahashi inform [F/N].

"I won't let you down, Takahashi-senpai." [F/N] said, reliable and confident.

"Good. Lock the door when you're finish." Takahashi toss the keys and [F/N] quickly caught it.

After they all left the room, Sakuya was curious to look at the equipments. Kuro went back to [F/N] when she finishes her last arrow to shoot.

"Mahiru, want to try?" She gave me the bow that she just used.

"I think, I'll pass. Outdoor activity is not my thing." I decline her offer.

"Mahiru, just one shoot." Sakuya said; he was curious to see me do some outdoor activity. Usually, I'd go to sport event when no one is to volunteer, but this one isn't the same; soccer or whatever...

"Just try it, Mahiru." [F/N] came to encourage me. Both of them push me to do something I don't usually do, but since they really eagerly want me to then I can't decline.

"Fine, but just one arrow." I said, finally agreed.

"Don't worry. I'll help." [F/N] assists.

[F/N] gave me a bow and arrow with the finger tab. Sakuya didn't join in since he was only interested in seeing the equipment. Holding the bow in my hand, it was quiet big and heavy too.

Applying the arrow on the bow and "Aim"; [F/N] instructed, I followed it. "Focus towards the target" the next step. After a few seconds of concentration, "Fire!" I let go of the arrow. Launching it right towards the target and...

"Amazing! Mahiru. Your first try went great." [F/N] said; I took a peek since I closed my eyes when I let go of the bowstring.

My aim went right towards the red mark, I unexpectedly felt happy to accomplish things that I thought I might fail. I came to [F/N] and lifted her as happy filled me over. [F/N] giggled, though I notice after that I lifted her out of my own control.

"Sorry." I put [F/N] down, but she still giggled.

"Don't be. You're so happy that you couldn't help it." [F/N] said, I laugh with her after,

"Really? You're overjoyed." <Cat form> Kuro spoke up suddenly, while he was on [F/N]'s shoulder.

.