CHAPTER 36

The weekends, the school holiday is still on going. But today, unlike any other day, we decided to take a rest. Though, we put on our guards up if there were some inconvenient things would happen.

"We're staying at home for the whole day?" [F/N] said, while brushing her teeth.

The three of us just got out of bed, then straight to the bathroom. Eyes were still tired after a whole week of... well, loads of activities together with the others. That's why today is just an occasion, to let ourselves lay low.

"Yeah. Its simple as that." I reply, also brushing my teeth.

"Really? Then why are we awake this early?" <Cat form> Kuro complained, "We should just continue sleeping." He said, a huge yawn came out from him.

"What should we have for breakfast?" I muse, ignoring Kuro's complain.

Brushing her teeth, [F/N] just stare at both of us. A curve formed on her lips, smiling ever so happy to be beside us. She laughed it off, seeing as how we act on our daily basis. Done with brushing our teeth and washed our faces, we got out from the bathroom and went to the living room while I stop my track at the kitchen.

"Any request?" I asked, before I come up with something or some recipes that pop in my head.

"Potato chips." Kuro answered, eyes focus on the television screen with a joystick in hand.

'I shouldn't have ask...'

"[F/N]?" I turn my gaze to her,

"Don't know. Anything involve potato, I guess." She shrugged, knowing the least thing she wants to think of is 'what to eat?'

After she said that, I couldn't help but think of a matching dishes that involves 'potato'. It didn't take too long until, I snap my fingers. Knowing what will I cook soon. Checking the ingredients, I soon found out we were short on some ingredients.

"Hey. Do me a simple favor and buy some ingredients for me!" I shouted from the kitchen, hoping one of them would have heard me,

"Kay~" [F/N] rush to the kitchen, while I wrote some items that needed for the dish, also for later meal and handed to her.

"This might take awhile to cook, so you guys could have some light snack on the way." I said, worried they might get hungry on the way. But seeing as how her eyes sparkle hearing the word 'snack', she was already excited without even saying.

"Kuro! Let go to the grocery store!" She strode to the living room, informing Kuro.

Without hesitation from Kuro, they run off leaving the house shouting, "Desserts!!"

I, for one, was surprised to see them suddenly pump up about it. But then again, hearing what they just said. I could guess what they were thinking.

"A dessert before a meal?" I lifted a brow, shaking my head. "That isn't right... Well, whatever. At least they're happy."

. . .

An hour had passed. The food was almost ready, just one last ingredient left. That's what [F/N] and Kuro was said to buy, but somehow there're a bit late than I expected. Waiting a few more minutes, the door opened without a knock. Nonetheless, she came in a rush, making me wonder 'what had happen?'

[F/N] walks in, place the ingredients on the counter and continue to waltz to the living room. Only then, that I notice her action was different. 'Was the snack not enough to satisfy her that she put on a tantrum?' I thought, but seeing how she hid behind the couch with Kuro, I thought otherwise.