CHAPTER 17

The day had come, summer vacation. Since that event, that we encounter another enemy showed up, it didn’t came anymore after that day but we know it will come in any way. One of the enemy's ally that had attack us from the other day, [F/N] said that it was different from the first encounter we had. The person that attack me had an agility power, different from the other one that had speed.

“Finally!!” she shouted outside the window of my house, feeling the refreshing air outside.

“You’re excited, [F/N].” I was surprised when she shouted,

“Quiet down.” <Cat form> Kuro covered his ears, lying on the pillow.

[F/N] sat beside the pillow that Kuro is lying on, stroking his tummy. Kuro let’s out a purr. The first day of summer, we were excited yet we didn’t plan what to do on it.

“Nothing.” I sigh, didn’t know what to do on our day. Usually, I'd do house chorus or something involve indoors.

“It’s fine, Mahiru.” she tried to cheer me up, “There's no rush.” she pat my back.

“I know but at least I should search for one.” I sit on the couch and look through my phone.

Lily and Misono are busy, so as Hugh and Tetsu since he’ll be busy with his family business and lastly JeJe and Mikuni, they won’t stay still at their shop forever. That's the only people that she knew so far and all of them are busy. I scratch the back of my head out of frustration. [F/N] and Kuro was watching television until she notice about my action,

“Don’t overthink it.” she said,

“Yeah, sorry.” I ruffled my hair.

“How's Dad doing?” she sat next to me with Kuro in her arms.

“He’s fine. Working hard as always.” I answered, “‘Enjoy the summer, you two’ that’s what he texted even though he was sad that he couldn’t go home and enjoy the summer with us.”

“It’s good to hear he’s doing well.” she lean on my shoulder, “But to be honest, I miss him.”

“I know. I miss him too.” I stroke her head,

Watching the television together, a news was shown, informing us about a genius pianist that will be appearing at the Tokyo Opera Hall. Listening to the news, the genius pianist is Licht Todoroki. It then made me come up an idea,

“That’s it! Let’s meet Licht.” I pointed at the television.

“Licht?” she didn’t know who he is as it was unfamiliar to her even though he’s a famous pianist.

“Lawless’s Eve.” Kuro said,

“Oh. So, you want to see his performance?” she said, literally said that since I pointed the television.

“No. I mean, we are going there but not for his performance but the person itself.” I said to make it clear. She agreed to it, so the plan to do something this summer turned out right.

~ ~ ~

At noon, we planned to do to the Opera Hall. We went to [F/N]’s house first to change her clother, she didn’t want to as she said that her clothes that she was wearing is fine. But to me, it’s more like she’s showing her skin, the part when she didn’t knew took attention of all people is her thigh and especially her neck, where a fang mark is there.

“Why do I have to wear this?” she pouted,

I gave him a black jacket with a hood with a white shirt inside so it can cover a little of her neck and her usual white skirt with an inner shorts. Picking a cloths for her made me feel like we’re truly siblings, choosing a cloths for my little sister to wear. I let her hair go too so the mark is even more inconspicuous. [F/N] was even mad as she didn’t want any changes on her.