CHAPTER 34

As the bird outside sung towards the rising daylight. The brightness of morning shines, interrupting someone's slumber. It wasn't a good start for [F/N] when she recalled the night before morning came. Shielding her eyes from the painful light with a blanket. However, slowly notice the change upon herself.

[F/N] quickly unwrapped herself from the blanket and see as to belief to her changes. The form of a child she was in, is now transformed back to her teenager form. Glad to be at her normal form, but somehow the cold air was slowly wrapped around her. Resolving her to feel cold and maybe a sneeze would come any minute now. Of course, she was still happy to be back to her usual form but,

"I'm butt naked!"

[F/N] immediately wrapped herself back with the blanket, and if possible, a hundred of blankets would perfectly suit the coldness that she felt. Nevertheless, she then notice Jeje, in his snake form, lurking within the shadow inside the room. Approaching her, [F/N] knew he tried to resist seeing flesh in front of him, moreover seeing [F/N], herself was alluring. It wasn't a second later, he pent her down. Staring at her neck, eyes glow red and his thirst began to grow. Jeje's fang quickly reached close to her neck, wanting to bite the white flesh until [F/N] suddenly fidget. It made him stopped, but...

"Go ahead." She allowed Jeje to proceed, "Half of the contract is nearly complete, the last thing is to give you blood. So, go ahead." that said, she didn't move afterwards and allow Jeje to do so.

Even after she said that, Jeje saw her eyes were tightly closed. He knew it was like to force her, but he had to grant it to complete the contract between them. Without hesitation, Jeje leans close and quickly pierce his fang through the flesh. It made her twitch, holding herself from making a sound. It took a few minutes until Jeje was done consuming her blood. The pain remains even after his fangs left her neck.

"It hurts..." [F/N] holds the side of her neck, breathing heavily.

"I..."

"I'm fine." [F/N] said, not letting him finish. Still holding the side of he neck, she then turn her gaze to Jeje and smile. "I hope we could work together, Jeje."

Jeje respond with a nod, but his slight action was shown that he approve. A silent covered the atmosphere between them, until someone knocked on the door. Hearing the voice calling for [F/N], they immediately knew who it is.

"Sorry, Lily. But could you get my old clothes." She asked, through the door between them. Jeje was blocking the door, not letting anyone come in.

"I see." Lily instantly knew the situation, "Then, I'll be back with your clothes."

As the sound of the footsteps faded, [F/N] exhaled a sigh. The coldness was coming through her, the blanket wasn't helpful enough to warm her. The last thing she didn't want was to be exposed naked in front of people and thankfully Jeje was there to stop the door being opened. But it was just a matter of time before Mikuni came in.

"Why are you in the way, Jeje?" Mikuni said, strode inside the room. "Can't I come in my own ro--"

Stopped at his track, it was a few more steps before he reach towards the bed, which was used by [F/N]. Mikuni didn't open his mouth even after seeing her covered up in the blanket, furthermore knowing she was naked under it. He didn't intend to say anything about the situation until he saw bite marks on her neck.

"Jeje." Mikuni turned to face Jeje, "You suck."

Those two words coming out from his mouth, while pointing his index finger to Jeje. Insulting his Servamp, and of course it made Jeje fused.

"You took action without my approval." Mikuni reminded, even knowing his Servamp was pointing a gun towards him.

"I did." [F/N] spoke up, "There isn't a problem about it since our contract now is valid."