CHAPTER 26

[F/N] came home, walking like an exhausted person coming home from work. She went to the living room and lie herself on the couch. Kuro notice she had come home, lying on her stomach and covered her face with a pillow, she sighs.

"What's wrong?" I just came out of my room after a bath and then I saw [F/N] sighing. "Was meeting Tsubaki, that bad?" I sat next to the couch. I didn't get a respond but seeing her right now, she was really exhausted. "Get some rest we have a couple of hours before we go to Misono's house." I pat her head and leave her to rest.

.  .  .

Two hours of rest was worth it, [F/N] was already in good shape after that. We were on our way to Misono's house. Kuro is in her arms, we walk side by side until we were in front of the Alicein Resident. Lily welcomed us in, the next thing I left my sight on [F/N] and Kuro, they had already been taken by Lily's subclasses.

"It been awhile, haven't it?" [F/N] kneel down a little to see each of the children's faces. "I miss you guys." she smiled.

"We miss you, too!" they group up on her. Laughing together, she was comfortable with them. Actually, her personality is like that, befriend with another person didn't take long until they open up to her.

"Come on now children. It's time for you afternoon bed." Lily inform them. They said their goodbye before they go to sleep. "[F/N]-chan is the type that like children."

"Yeah. Their so adorable." She walk beside Lily. "So, what kind of work that you guys had?" she referred to the first week of summer that we couldn't visit them.

"Oh... That--" Lily was about to explained but got cut off by Misono.

"My stupid brother came." Misono said, a slight frown was shown on his face.

"Isn't a family reunion a good--" she stopped as I made a hand gesture 'don't say that' to her.

"If it involves my brother, nothing good will happen." Misono said as he lead us to the garden. [F/N] wanted to ask who is his brother but couldn't as Misono continued, "Really. He came with Envy and open the mouth of his."

"Eh?" As she heard the word 'Envy', she stopped. I didn't notice her sudden stop until Lily came close and explained.

"It seems that you haven't knew about Misono and Mikuni being siblings." Lily whispered and [F/N] shook her head.

"I didn't know that." she looked at Misono. "Then again, they do look a bit alike even though their hair color are different." She turn to Lily. "I think I got a little too focus on being a friend than know who or what they are." She walk ahead of Lily to walk beside us.

Lily was surprised knowing her attention was only to befriend others. Looking at her as she walk towards the others, he smiled. "My. What a good little girl."

~ ~ ~

"Is there a possibility that the enemy could walk in the day." [F/N] suddenly bought the topic.

"What?" Misono and I looked at her. "What makes you say that?" I walk towards her.

"Well, went I meet up with Tsubaki." She stopped and hold her neck. "He said to stay away from the kid we saved yesterday because he was one of them."

"That kid?" I revise back my memory.

"His not a kid. Before I came, his original form was a teen. It change when Tsubaki strangling him with full force." She explained but her expression wasn't showing that she was angry.

"So, you believe Tsubaki?" Misono asked. [F/N] looked at him and she clench her fist.

"Part of me didn't want to believe what Tsubaki said, he was just a kid even if I knew his true form." [F/N] holds her head, confused.