CHAPTER 11

She closed her eyes, but soon she could no more hear the sound of people breathing. As she then heard an unfamiliar sound, the sound, as it guess, it some kind of small creature walking toward her. Eyes still closed, a sound of a small laughter came then,

"Are we playing hide and seek?"

"Why are her eyes closed?"

She became curious so she opens her eyes, seeing what was in front of her. She gasped looking at the black, dolls kind of creatures, she bends down on her knee to look at them. Each doll creature seems to resemble an animal, a bat, a wolf, a pig, a hedgehog, a butterfly, a snake, a fox and a cat. She looked at the cat shaped doll that resembles Kuro's animal form.

[F/N] look around her after, seeing nothing but black and....... a children's drawing at all of the walls, on the black floor and even the top as it thought to be the sky. The drawings moved slowly and changes color ever now and then. [F/N] then went back to the dolls,

"So, you all are the Servamps Inner Demon?" she asked,

"Yes." the butterfly shaped doll answered her, "And let us introduce ourselves." all the doll bowed, "I am the Inner Demon of Lust, All of love but as you knew him, you have known him as Snow Lily."

"I'm the Inner Demon of Envy, Doubt Doubt or as you known I'm JeJe's Inner Demon." The snake shape doll said, it slide to her arm as the real JeJe did.

"I'm the Inner Demon of Greed." it went up to her shoulder, "Lawless's Inner Demon.". [F/N] think for a moment about the hedgehog shape doll, she wanted to pet it but she saw the needles on it's body. "Don't worry." it said, noticing her gaze. She then pets it, realize that the needle weren't like the real ones.

"I'm the Inner Demon of Wrath." the shaped wolf doll said, it was running around her. "The Mother's Inner Demon." it stop and ran again.

"I'm the Inner Demon of Pride." the shaped bat doll looked at her, as it looks like he was thinking, "Old Child's Inner Demon."

"I'm the Inner Demon of Gluttony, World End." the shaped pig doll said, just sitting and only looking at [F/N].

"I'm the Inner Demon of Tsubaki." the shaped fox doll said,

"Tsubaki." she remembered the man that came with the book.

"Yes, I'm Melancholy or so it's name, Tsubaki's Inner Demon." it yelled,

[F/N] laugh as their reaction was like little children excited to go play at the play ground. Watching as they play around her, she realize that she only counted seven, another one is isn't with her. She notice that the cat shaped doll was standing slightly far from them.

"So, this is Sloth's Inner Demon." [F/N] said, it hear her and slowly went close to them. "Sleepy Ash's Inner Demon." she looked at the shaped cat doll, as it already right in front of her.

"What's wrong with you?" one of them said, "That's not Sloth if you're acting shy." they said, already knowing what kind of personality it had.

"NO I'M NOT!" it shouted, "It is said that she's the most powerful among us." it said but the others didn't care. "You are the Chosen One."

"Chosen One?" she tilts her head,

"Yes. Allow us to call you that." they requested and she didn't care and just let them.

"Come here." she called for Kuro's Inner Demon. It came and sat on her lap. "All of you said to introduce yourselves but I only knew who's Inner Demon you are than what IS all of your name." she said, since they all said their are Inner Demon. And as it said, the Servamp's Inner Demon represents their 'power'. "How about I call you guys by The Seven Deadly Sins and Tsubaki's will be Melancholy." she said and called Tsubaki's soul 'Melancholy'.