CHAPTER 15

"So, [F/N] can have the Eve's blood and the Servamp will have her blood." Tetsu summaries it,

"What?" I was lost,

"Yes, as she said, she's like a plus-one in The Servamp Contract." Hugh said, "Our positions are still the same, The Servamp will still have the blood of their Eve and the Eve will give their blood to their Servamp. It depends on them if they want to follow the the same rule or want to include [F/N] in, but one thing is that she'll be there to help."

"Sorry." I stop them from even continuing, "So, for me to include [F/N] in, that means that Kuro and [F/N] are my Servamp and while Kuro, he had both me and [F/N] as his Eve."

"Yes, that's how it is." Hugh said, I looked at [F/N].

"Then, I want [F/N] in." I proclaim, "How about you Kuro?"

"If I agree, then I can have Mahiru and--" <Vampire form> Kuro's fang nearly touch her neck, "[F/N]'s blood."

"Yes." she answered, Kuro took back his fang away from her neck.

"How about the two things that must be given from the Eve?" Tetsu said, holding his chin.

"That isn't necessary, Tetsu." Hugh again explained as he fully understand. "In the book explained about only related to blood. Name and item, that's usually what's necessary for the first Eve."

"That's right. Since I'm like a plus-one, the name isn't needed since I'm Blank and for the item--" [F/N] hold the bell on Kuro's neck. "I'd say, it's like having one item for two."

"Are you two an item?" Hugh ask, Tetsu laugh slightly covering his mouth (no expression but count as a laugh).

After agreeing to that, a glowing chain appeared and attached on [F/N]'s nape and the chains connect to my wrist. It was like the time when I had the made a contract with Kuro.

But then, I remembered that to make the agreement with the contract to valid, the Eve must give blood to it's Servamp. Knowing that made my face red,

"What's wrong, Mahiru?" she asked, seeing my face turn red. She reached her hand to her neck, touching the chain.

"Then, about giving blood to--" I was out of words. I can't bear to say any more embarrassing words.

"That IS how to form a contract with the Servamp." Hugh said, notice what I wanted said just now.

I was speechless after. Imagine that I have to give my blood to [F/N], so she'll suck my blood... I covered my face with the pillow that was beside me.

"So, how about you two?" [F/N] asked Tetsu and Hugh,

"I don't know." Tetsu answered immediately,

"We'll think about it. This matter will not be answered immediately." Hugh said,

"I understand." she bowed her head, "Well, I'll be going to our room." [F/N] was about to leave but then Kuro jump on her shoulder, following her, I too join and left the room with her.

. . .

[F/N] was sitting near the window, stroking Kuro in her lap, I sat beside her.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked,

"Eh? Isn't that question supposed to be ask to you?" she had already guess what I meant,

"I--I know. It's just that imagining you to bite me on the neck---" I stutter and blush just to said that,

"Didn't Kuro did the same to you?" she asked, reminded me. Actually at first, it was on my arm but when Kuro went wild he bit me on the neck.