CHAPTER 30

Seeing her sleeping soundly, I wasn't carrying her as she was asleep, Lily is. We were going to go home until suddenly Misono suggested that [F/N] stayed at his mansion, and by what reason, he wanted to teach her some rolls as a Servamp and to be of help and service to their own Eve.

"What do you think? Can she stay?" Misono asked for my approval,

"I don't know... She needs to be answering this not--"

"I'm not asking for your approval on her behalf." Misono cut me off, "I'm asking her big brother for permission to let her stay and learn more about the Servamp's contract." He said, crossing his arms.

I took a glance on her, "Okay. She could stay."

Before Kuro and I left, I place a kiss on her forehead. Thought that I would miss her even though I'll be coming tomorrow. A gentle pat on her head and we were off. I wave to them before Kuro and I got out through the gates.

"You sure about letting her stay there?" <Cat form> lying on my shoulder, he watched as I made a rather worried expression.

"I've already think enough about it, but it is for the best." I scratched the back of my head, then sigh to myself. "Besides, I think Misono knows more than I do since I have a lazy Servamp with me." I said,

"Well, who wouldn't let a cute cat lazy around."

"I didn't said that as a compliment..."

~ ~ ~

Midnight, the old clock rang as it strikes twelve. [F/N] woke up, only to realized that she slept in another unfamiliar room. Knowing that she was alone in the room, she climbed down the bed and head towards the door. Opening the door slowly, she was searching for her big brother and Kuro.

"Where are they?"

She peek outside the room, seeing no one was around. Every hallway was covered with the darkness of night with only the brightness of the moonlight was her companion. Walking out of the room, she closed the door and searched for them. Following the hallway to where it leads, she didn't know the ways inside the big mansion. At the end of her track to have a bit of rest, she was surprised by a sudden sounds of footsteps.

At where she stands, the moonlight was shining before her but from where the direction of the footsteps be wasn't clear as both ways was dark. Hearing as the footsteps became more and more clearer to her ears, she knew where the direction of the sound is. Knowing where it is, the only thing left was to know who is it.

The black figure became visible as it steps close to the brightness of the moonlight to where she stands. The height of the figure, she knew it wasn't Lily or Mikado. [F/N] didn't have much time to figure out who it was until it step on the moonlight that shines before them. The first thing she saw on that person was his smile, and the next thing she saw was... A doll.

"Eh~? What happened to you?" He took another step close to see her clearly,

"Oh. It was you Mikuni." She sigh in relieve, knowing it was just Mikuni. "What are you doing here late at night?"

"That question was supposed to be ask to you." Mikuni said,

[F/N] now see Mikuni clearly, the short blond hair of his and a doll at hand. She recently knew that Jeje, who is in snake form, was bind on his arm. Seeing how Mikuni's appearance grab her interest, she didn't know after that she was lifted up by Mikuni.

"Wait! Put me down!" She struggles to let loose from his hold,

"No can do, little lady."

Mikuni wouldn't budge as [F/N] continues to struggle. Until suddenly, Lily came searching for her. Lily was panting, from searching and as he sees that she was okay made him sigh in relieve.