CHAPTER 32

It was morning, we planned to visit [F/N] in the afternoon. I was cleaning the house and Kuro is lying lazily on the floor with his chips. [F/N]'s phone rang, a call from Licht. I held her phone for safe keeping since she was still in process of recovery.

"Licht?"

"Huh? Why are you answering her phone?" Licht said, he sounded disappointed through the phone.

"I'm holding her phone for the time being since she is still recovering." I explained,

"What? Wasn't she just fine a few days ago?"

"Well, She recently got injured...again." I was surprised myself to said the last word,

"I'm coming to visit"

"Eh? Wh--" I stopped halfway, realizing the phone call ended.

. . .

After I finish cleaning up the house, we went out like we planned. But first, we met up with Licht outside the building of [F/N]'s house. Meeting with Licht, with Hyde in his animal form...in a cage. They saw we were coming.

"Great. You're here." Licht looked at me and strode towards the building.

"Wait!" I stopped him before he could even enter the building, "[F/N] is at Misono's house." I pointed the way to the mansion,

"Why didn't you say so in the first place." Licht frown, turning his direction.

"I was trying to tell you but you already ended the call." I muttered, following them from behind.

"How troublesome." <Cat form> Kuro sigh,

Not wanting Licht to lost track of the actual direction, I rush to walk beside him. Licht wasn't showing much expression but seeing how he wants to see [F/N], he's worried about her. Leading the way, I wasn't sure what to talk about to Licht until Hyde open his mouth.

"So~ how did [F/N] got injured?" Hyde asked, he was locked in a cage.

"Well, it was out of nowhere, someone planned to shot us but [F/N] took the damage." I explained,

"How brave of her. And by guessing, the person who she took place on the target is her eve?" Licht said,

"...Nice guess." I couldn't deny him.

"So, is she okay?" A question from Licht,

"You could say that..." I answered, unsure how to answer him by his definition of 'okay'.

. . .

In front of the gate, it opened and we were welcomed by Lily. As we entered, Hyde busted himself out of the cage and ran to the mansion first. I didn't mind about that, but Licht wasn't.

"That rotten hedgehog. Doing whatever he likes." Licht fumed, but intends to walk slowly with us.

We arrived in front of the main door after. Hyde was jumping excitedly in his animal form. As soon as Lily opened the door, Hyde rush in and searched for [F/N]. Licht, Kuro and I enter afterwards, only to meet with Misono as he greeted us.

"[F/N]! Where are you?! [F/N]!" Hyde called out for her as he searched,

"Where's [F/N]?" Licht asked,

Those two never stop asking about [F/N]. But to be honest, Kuro and I also wanted to met her again. Misono wasn't answering to where [F/N] is and just cross his arm, while Lily only smiled as he observed. For me, I would know by now that she is hiding.

"[F/N]! [F/--"

Hyde stopped on his track, knowing that a kid was hiding behind Misono. He strode close to the kid, analysing her appearance. The color of her hair and the color of her eyes.