Last Day.

*Immi's POV*

My last day at my school has finally arrived! Mum has a new job in the UK. So my mum and myself are moving over to the UK. I don't want to go! I have to leave all my friends behind! I don't see why I can't stay here with my Grandparents!

When I arrive to school, I feel a sense of relief, as my two Best Friends Tayla and Carmel are waiting for me at the front gate.

"Hey Immi!" Tayla says with a smile on her face.

"How are you?" Carmel adds.

I think about it for a second. How am I? Well the fact that I am moving half way around the world says something.

" Hi girls. Yeh I am good." I say with a up beat tone.

As the bell rang. We walk back to class only for me to pump into someone, who wasn't paying attention to where they were looking.

" Oh I am so sorry. Are you hurt?" He said with a rather strong accent. British I think.

I look up and see this face just staring at me. He is quite talk. To tall. He has beautiful blue eyes, a handsome smile. I was dosing off into his looks when Tayla tapped me on the shoulder.

" Oh. I am fine thank you." I say to quietly.

"You sure? Is there anything I can do?" He questions.

" No. I am fine really." I say with a smile. And a small chuckle.

"Well I hope so. I am Louis by the way." This handsome man says.

"Oh I am Immi and these are my Best Friends Tayla and Carmel." I say pointing to the girls.

He smiles at the girls. But he looked at Carmel a bit to long. Hmm, I have seen that look before..... Shit class.

"I don't mean to be rude but we all need to get to class" I say in quite a rude tone.

He looked at me and the girl an gives us a small nod.

"Don't you have class aswell?" Carmel asked.

"No. I don't go to school." He pauses. " I am a lot older than you think. 21 to be exact."

Well there goes our chances. We are only 18. Well Tayla is still 17. We give each other a awkward smile before us girls quickly scatter to class.

*Louis POV*

Wow. As I was walking away I had to take one last look at her. She was stunning. Carmel was her name. She is like nothing you would ever see over in England. Her beautiful long hair frames her face perfectly. An those dark brown eyes are to die for.
She is something special. I have to see her again. I am just thankful, that those girls didn't realise who I was. Success.

I was dragged back to planet earth when my phone started buzzing in my back pocket. It was Harry. I should take this.

"Hello Haz."

"Hi Lou. Where are you we are waiting at the Hotel for you. We need to get going! ASAP" Harry yelled through the phone.

"Ok. Ok I am coming alright I will be there soon. I just encountered 3 very fit girls. An already have my eye on one." I said with a cheesy grin on my face even though he can't see it.

" That's great Lou. But seriously, we don't have time for girls. An we need to get going so get you ass here now!" The line goes dead.

Oh well better drive back to the Hotel.

~ After School ~

*Immi's POV*

The walk back home with the girls was sadder and quieter than normal. Well it is my last day. Maybe that's why.

When we finally arrive at my house the emotions start to kick in. Saying goodbye to these girls is the hardest thing I have red done.

" We will talk every day ok! You will be fine over there!" Tayla manages to get out.

"I'll miss you immi. It's not gonna be the same ever agian. Make sure you keep in contact!" Carmel says with tears running down her face!

" I will girls, I'll make sure we talk everyday! I am going to miss you so much!" I say back

We give each other a final big hug. Walking to my front door with tears in my eyes, looking back at the girls! I yell ' I love you gilrs' an they yell it back.
There goes my best friends. Behind that wooden door they are and my whole life gone. Now only a new one in the UK ahead.