Losing It.

*Immi's POV*

Warning Sex scene ahead!

Harry had finished explaining to me, about his horrible experience with that guy. We were just laying on my bed. Harry had is arm wrapped around my small waist, an I had my head laying on his chest. The sound of his heart beat was beautiful, it would be able to put me to sleep.

Harry started to teas small circles on my lower back. His touch gives me sparks into blood. I felt like I was electrifying. Harry must if known what was going on in my body, cause he pulled me in closer. I knew exactly what he wanted. Sex. I knew by the way he pulled me closer to me.

"Harry.. I am ready."

Was I ready for this? Was I ready to lose my virginity to him. We have been together for 4 months. I am ready for this.

"Immi.. I can wait till you are 100% ready. I don't mind."

"Harry. I am ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I said with a slight amount of excitement in my voice. I could feel my blood boiling up under my skin. I thought through it really quickly. I am about to lose my virginity to Harry Styles.

He laid me in the bed in the middle. This was really about to happen. He lent down and started kissing lips wet so tenderly. Slowly swiping his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entry. I gave in. Our tongues moving perfectly together.

He moved down my jawline, finding my weak spot. A small moan left my mouth as he sucked at my sweet spot. I felt his hips lower towards mine. It was then I realised that he had become stiff. His hands soon graved my T-shirt at the end tugging at it. I knew that he meant. I pulled it over my head to reveal my sexy black laced bra. Harry's eyes traces my breast. A smile cheeky smile came upon his beautiful face.

Within seconds he had ripped his t-shirt off and his beautiful torso was exposed. His hands lifted my upper back, and unclipped my bra. He roved my bra, and threw it in the floor. He then started grabbing hold of my breast. I looked down at his pants and saw his stif growing.

"Look at me. Say my name." Harry whispered.

"Harry..." I repeated two or three times.

He than slowly traces his hands down my belly and to my shorts and slowly tracing where my shorts are. I felt the sensation, in my pants blow up.

"Make love to me Harry." I said.

Within seconds Harry had taken his pants off on leaving him in his underwear. Hovering over me, he undone my shorts and ripped them off.

I felt his warm hands rubbing me. It felt so good. I wanted him to just fuck me ready instead if teasing me. Ten I felt him remove my laced underwear. I was now dead nacked laying under Harry.

"Are you sure your ready? It may hurt."

"Yes. Just make love to me."

Harry took his underwear off and leant over to grave something out of his jeans pocket. A condom (rubber). Thank The Lord that we will be safe. My breathing soon hitched to a higher level as I felt something slowly enter my body. He was right it does hurt.

"Ouch." I said

"It's ok. I will be slow."

He slowly kept entering me, with such care. He was looking right into my eyes and he entered me, making sure he wasn't hurting me. as he went deeper into me, I screamed his name with pain.

"HARRY!" I screamed.

The pain was horrible but yet so good. I closed my eyes as the pain become less hurtful. I lifted my lower back towards Harry, making him enter me even further.

"You ok?" Harry said into my ear.

"Hmm." Is all I could manage to say at this point in time. the enjoyment was going through the roof. I opened my eyes to find Harry's eyes shut. He was covered in sweet, sexy.

I all of a sudden felt something in me move. It was Harry, he was slowly thrusting in and out of me. The sensation in me grew. I was so closer but I couldn't let go just yet. Harry moved faster as faster. I knew that he must of been close too.

"I'm so close Immi."

He said. I smiles a sexy smile back as I knew he would become undone any second now.

"Thrust faster."

I commented. He looked at me with his head slightly tilted. I just gave him a small wink and away he went. He started thrusting into me so fast that I was losing my breathe. I kept trying to tilt head head up to grave some air. Before I knew it, I felt something release inside of me. An that's when I knew Harry had became undone. I then done the same. He collapsed onto the bed. Catching his breathe.

I then tyres to my side to the most beautiful human bean looking right at me. He had a small smile planted on his face. He pulled me closer to him so that or chest were touching. He kissed my lips ever so slightly. I looked right into his eyes. I just lost my virginity to Harry.

"You have no idea, how long I have wanted to have sex with you."

The words that came out of his mouth masses me feel so special. I loves him so much, that all I want todo is take his pain away.

"I love you Immi"

"I love you too Harry"

"Thank you for staying with me. An allowing me to make love to you, in this hard time."

I just kisses him. That's all I could do. He means the world to me, now he has my heart and my virginity.

*Harry's POV* (short)

Making love to was like nothing I have ever felt before. She looked so beautiful laying under me, completely nacked. Her body was perfectly shaped. I can't believe that I am able to all her mine.

"I love you Immi" I say, and mean it with all my heart. She has no idea what I have planned for her and us in the future.

"I love you too Harry." She said back with a smile glimmer of excitement in her voice.

I am the luckiest man alive to have her in my arms and in my life. Nobody is gonna take her away from me. She is mine. I will not let anyone take her away! I have her heart and her virginity. We just shared the most beautiful moment that any couple can do together. We are now mates for life. An I will not let her slip away.

*hey all. New chapter, I am home sick so there is gonna be more updates this week. Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and book as much as I do making it. I can't that you guys enough for getting me to 400+ reads, it means a lot to me...Comment/Vote and all that jazz. ILYs and all! xx*