Telling Harry!

*Immis POV*

My eyes started to flutter open slowly at the sound of people talking… I fucking hate it when people wake me up from my beauty sleep. Once I finally open my eyes I see my beautiful husband standing by the hospital bed with Carmel. He had something moving in his arms. It was beautiful, my vision soon became clear. He was holding Maddison, she looked so small and fragile in his masculine arms. I slightly moved my body so I was sitting upright in the chair, which was quite comfortable for the hospital. He looked like he had held a baby before, he was an expert at it. The look in his eyes when he was looking at Maddison is how I want him to look at the baby that I have growing in my tummy. Oh yeah, I better tell him about that. I am scared to how he is going to take it. The fact that the baby isn’t his, I hope he doesn’t think any less of it.

“Moring sleepy…”

A small smile falls onto mine and Harrys face at the same time, due to Carmel’s small comment. He is well aware that I strongly hate it when I am woken up. It’s odd how much we take notice of the small things. I give a sneaky wink to Harry before replying to Carmel’s comment.

“Morning…What time is it?”

“Its 9:55am... I tried my hardest to keep Maddy quiet, but I kinda failed.”

I giggle a bit at the fact that she really did fail to keep her quiet. It didn’t bother me that much, because I knew that I would be going through the same thing sooner than I had expected.

“Hey, do you want to go home and freshen up before the other get here?” Harry chimed in.

“I think that might be a good idea.. Eww. I smell really bad, I think I need that bath.”

Harry laughed at my comment but I soon knew that he would no longer be laughing, with the news I was going to be giving him. I gave a small smile to the two girls before exiting the room and making my way to Harry’s car. This is going to be a long trip home

*Harry’s POV*

Immi didn’t look like herself when she got in the car, she didn’t kiss me on the check like she normally does, or gives me a smile. I knew that something was wrong with her and I needed to know what it is. She can’t hide anything from me for long an she knew that. I could feel that what she was hiding is something rather important.

“Hey Honey, is there something wrong?”

She didn’t even hear me… She must be in deep thought. Well you could tell by the way she was breathing and twiddling with her thumbs.

“Immi? You ok, Is there something on your mind?”

“Oh huh? Sorry I was in deep thought.. What did you say?”

“I said are you ok, is there something wrong?”

“Oh umm.. Well now that you have brought it up I guess I better tell you-“

I cut her off before she could even finish what she had to say. I knew right away that it wasn’t going to be good news. Fuck am I emotionally prepared for what she is about to through at me, I don’t think I am. But time will tell…

“Harry, I’m pregnant.”

The word just fell out of her mouth, she didn’t even slowly wind up to what she had to share, it just came out straight away. Straight of the bat. I wasn’t expecting that to come and hit me in the face… But we have only had sex twice since we have met, both times using protection. So surely she is playing games with me.

“How, we only had sex-“

She cut me off like I did to her before.

“It’s not yours Harry. Its Louis, he rapped me and it was just unlucky that it was that time.-“

I could see in her eyes and facial expressions that she was getting upset just talking about it. So I just pulled her into a hug, I didn’t want to see her upset, she had been through enough, this didn’t needed to be more pain for her. I was happy that she is going to be a mum, just not this early in her life and with school starting up soon, it wasn’t the best timing but, what can I do. I will help her through this, even though the baby wasn’t mine, I will treat it like it is. I am ready to be a dad as much as it scares me, but I am doing this for Immi, I want to show her how much I care.

“You’re not going to leave me are you. Because the baby isn’t yours?”

“Of course not, you know that I would stay with you no matter what happens. I will be right by your side, with every step we make. I Love You.”

I felt the tenseness of her body release as I said my words. It was noticeable that she was rather bothered and concerned about this whole thing.

“Come on let’s get you home and cleaned up, before heading back to our new home.”

A small laugh came from her sweet red lips. A smile grew on my face, as I was still able to make her laugh even when she is upset.

“I agree. Oh yeah, Harry… I Love You Too.”

I planted a small kiss on her forehead before starting the car and making our way back to her house.

*HEY ALL. SORRY MY CHAPTERS HAVENT BEEN VERY GOOD LATELY! I HAVE BEEN REALLY TIRED AND RUNNIN OUT OF IDEAS.

I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVIN ME!!! I LOVE WRITIING THIS BOOK, SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE READING IT.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER! I KNOW ITS NOT THE BEST BUT YEH.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT MY CHAPTERS HAVENT BEEN GETTING A LOT OF READS SO PLEASE KEEP READING AN TELL OTHER ABOUT MY BOOK! IF YOU WANT ME TO READ A BOOK OR CHECK OUT SOMETHING JUT MESSAGE ME. I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO READ 2 BOOK, BUT I WOULD LOVE TO READ WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE WRITTEN OR HIGHTLY SUGGEST READING! ANYWAY ENOUGH OF ME!

ILYs AND ALL MY BEAUTIFUL JAZZ TAPPERS.*