The Flight.

*Immi's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my mum knocking on my bedroom door. I take my phone an look at the time. 5:15am. I get myself out of the plain boring bed, and put on some clothes, do my make up an hair. Walking out of my room an shutting the door behind me, I see my mum smiling at the end of the hall way. How can she be so happy about all this?

" You ready Imogen? Got everything. " My mother asks me.

"Yes mum. I don't understand.Why I can't stay with my Grandparents! " I snap back.

" No means no Imogen. You haven't even tried living in the UK yet! Give it a chance." She replies back with a rather calm voice.

~ 2 hours later~

When we finally arrive at the airport. I suddenly feel ill. I don't know why I can't stay here. This is my whole life here. I was born an bread in Australia. Now my mum wants to move to the UK. I climb out of the car and slowly walk to the door. This is it. Goodbye Australia.

"Come on Imogen, we don't want to miss our flight." my mum says.

"You don't want to miss you flight you mean?!" I say back rather stubbornly.

She just gives a glare and walks toward the exit for boarding the plane. I guess here goes nothing. I walk out to the place, take my seat an check my twitter. Nope nothing for me. I check my favourite bands twitter.

'Goodbye Australia! You have been amazing now back home we go.'

No way! One Direction are in Australia. Just as I was about to twee something, a lady asked my to polity turn my phone off or put it on flight mode. I guess that tweet will need to wait.

"22 hour flight Imogen. You ready for this?" Mother asks

" No!" I say back to quick for her liking.

~ 22 hours later~

I wake up to the ute huge thud, that the place takes when it lands. Now we are here. My mum is smiling for ear to ear, why I don't understand. As we walk out of the plane, my ears are deafened but the sound if screaming. What in earth? This isn't normal.

Once I take a look at a poster I realise that they are One Direction fans!!

Yay Directioners, well at least I won't be only in this stupid place.

" Come on Imogen, no time to walk slow we have tiger to out new home. I am sure you will love it here." My mum says taking my hand to make me walk faster.

" Where are we even going?" I ask with a rather worried voice.

" Now we are going to live at a place called Holmes Chapel, in Cheshire." She answers my question for me.

" Are you kidding me!" I say louder than I though I would.

" Nope. We are about 1 hour away."

I just simply nod. I am going to live in Holmes Chapel. Harry Styles is from there. Well I won't get to see hi anywy. He is on tour. Maybe living in the UK won't be that bad. I hope.

~ hey all sorry for the short chapter! I hope you all like it so far. Love you all! This is my first book so bear with me. Let me know what you guys think! Ilys ~