Harry!

*Immi's POV*

All hell is gonna break lose when that psychopath finds out. Before I had time to rethink what i was doing I called Liam. Yep I know have my brothers number.

"Immi? You alright?"

"Well to be honest no. I think I have found Harry. I am in Ferguson St. We need to get Harry"

"Ok. We are in our way! Don't move stay right there. Please don't go in there."

"I won't. Trust me"

I hung up the phone an waited for them to arrive. I swat the god that they only took like 2 seconds. Louis jumped out of the car along with Zayn, Tash, Niall and Liam. It was like a scene from a action movie. Kinda like spy's. I had to giggle and the thought, even though it's by the time to be laughing.

"Alright everyone. We just need to get harry out if there. That's it, no making a huge scene." Liam said. sounding like the boss.

"Why don't we just call the police?" Added Tash. Well she is right, that would be the realistic way to do it.

"I agree, we don't need a criminal record." Niall said.

"Your right." Replied Liam.

"So you want me to call the police."

"Yep." Said Zayn, making sure he popped the 'P'.

So with that I called the police. Within seconds after getting of the phone I could hear sirens. Fuck they are quicker over here, than back in Australia.

Australia. Holy shit, I haven't told Tayla or Carmel about this. They are gonna freak out. I can't just leave now to tell them everything. Harry is in trouble.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone wrapping there arms around my waist. Wh! in earth would touch me like that. Nobody except Harry. But e is hold hostage in that house with that creepy guy.

I turn around, without thinking. I jump into his arms. It's Harry! I didn't even take a second look, the smell i took in I knew it was him.

"Harry. Your ok, I was so worried about you. Are you hurt?"

"Hey, shhh. I am fine. Are you alright."

"Harry I am fine. It's you i am worried about."

"Well no need to worry I am fine."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I guess I was scared that you would leave me."

"Oh. Harry I would never leave you! Ever, I love You"

"I love you too."

"So what happens to that Ben guy?"

"Locked up I guess."

I was so relieved that Harry wasn't hurt. I had a sick feeling the whole time he wasn't going to come out alive. Once we get back to my house, I am going to call the girls and tell them about all this. They need to be told.

* Tayla's POV*

It's been a while since we left, Immi back in England. Her Aussie accent still stronger than ever, even though she is around British people. Immi texted me about everything that has happened to Harry. God she is one strong girl. I look up to her, with such inspiration.

I talked to Carmel and she suggested that we go back over there. I agree, it's sounds like Immi needs us. Plus I miss Niall a bit, talking on the phone and text isn't the same. An I know for a fact Carmel misses Louis, even if she doesn't want to admit it.