Pefect Moment.

*Immis POV*

Nobody expected, what happened next.

As we were walking to Harry's car when we heard a high pitched scream. Soon as I turned around I felt my hear stop. Louis had got hold of Maddy. The security guards were trying to pull Louis away from Carmel and Maddy, but he wasn't budging. I didn't have to think about what I did next, I ran as fast could over to Carmel and Maddy. Tayla and Tash had the same idea we all locked at each other than started yelling at Carmel to just let go of Maddy.

"Carmel, just let her go, you're hurting her." I yelled.

She just looked at me than let go of Maddy. Louis looked at me and gave me an evil look, a smile almost. Ugly, I can tell you that. Carmel was in tears she was shacking kinda like she had just lost her whole life everything she owned. My brother being the person that he is came over to comfort her, he was saying sweet and calming things in her ears. I didn't realise the situation that was playing out in front of me, Harry had come in and taken Maddy from Louis arms and he was pushed into the back of the Van.

"It's okay Carmel. Maddy is safe." I heard my brother say. Why is he like this to my Best Friend, God he is weird sometimes.

I feel a hand touch my skin, I jump at the persons touch. It was Harry. I fall into his arms and cry. Everything has been so hard for me to cope with, it's all gone so fast. Ever since I met these group of people my life has been, so messy and wrong. None of this should have ever happened. My boyfriend got kidnapped, because he didn't pay for his old drug addiction, I am 18 and I am married and expecting a baby. I have been rapped by my best friend's boyfriend. My life is just gone I don't what I have put myself in.

My tears have soaked Harry's shirt. We hadn't moved from this beautiful, passionate and meaningful hug. He didn't let me go, he held me why everything around me became a blur. He loved me and I loved him with everything I had.

"Immi, the baby is moving, I can feel ya belly." Harry whispered into my ear.

His huge hand, moved from my lower back to my belly making a small distance between us, his hands placed on each side of my belly. The baby soon started to kick and move. The smile and his face grew bigger and bigger as the baby moved to his hands. It was the perfect scene to look at.

"I think he likes you..." I say.

Harry lifts his head up to look me straight in the eyes. Oh no what have I done now?

"It's a boy now is it? Too bad if I wanted a girl..." Harry gives a cheesy comment. The little cheeky thing that he is.

A small giggle leaves my lips, harry looks back down at my small bump. I am don't know whether I am having a boy or girl I personally don't mind what I have, as long as the baby is healthy.

*Harry's POV*

The bell that Immi has on her makes her look even more beautiful. I moved my hands all over her belly and the baby followed. I can't believe that I am going to be a father, even though the baby isn't mine, I will treat it like it is. Immi has been through so much because of me, the least I can do is help with the baby as much as I can when it arrives. I can't remember the last time I felt this way about anybody. Maybe my family, even though I don't have much to do with them anymore.

"Harry, I think we better go, it's been a long day and the rest of the group is leaving." I say looking down at my beautiful Husband, only to find him whispering something to my belly. That was the moment when my heart melted.

"Huh? Sorry I was talking to your belly what did you say love?" Harry stands up straight and takes my hand walking towards the car.

I just shake my head and kiss her on the check, how could I ever be mad or not of loved this girl, she is amazing, everything I have ever wanted. She let my hand go to open the car door. I watched as her huge tiny hands cover the car door handle. The way her short skinny arms move and the seeing the, the veins in her neck become more visible. The tanned skin that she has makes Immi look ever more beautiful. Her beautiful smile and stunning eyes. How I ever want something more.

"I love you Immi so much, I couldn't ask for a better wife." I say as I shut the door for her. I look through the car window to see her beautiful smile that shapes her face perfectly. I slowly let go of the door handle and make my way over to my side of the car.

"I love you to Harry..." She says soon as I get in the car.

Today has been a huge day for everyone. The good thing is that I won't have to worry about Louis trying to hurt her again, because he will be locked up behind the cold metal bars. Where that fucking sick mind of his belongs. We had been driving for about 5 minutes before Immi shouted something that broke me from my thoughts.

"HARRY!!" Oh no, what's happened?

"Immi, are you ok? What's wrong?" I say with stress and worry clear in my voice, I place my hand on her upper thigh.

"The baby!! Something is wrong." She yells than straight after screams in pain. "GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!"

Oh Lord my wife is saying there is something wrong. What is going to happen, I hope everything is okay. I put my foot on the exhilarator to speed up the car, to make it to the hospital as soon as I could. The pain Immi was going through was growing within seconds you could see it. I needed to get to this hospital ASAP!

*HEY ALL, sorry I haven't updated for a while, I have been really busy. I have been writing my other book SCARES... So please check it out. Keep reading this book, I will be updating a lot more because I am on school holidays. YAY.

Make sure you VOTE and COMMENT, SHARE with ya friends, if you want me to read on of your books please let me know! I am more than happy to read them!

Also thanks for getting me too 920+ reads, you guys are amazing. You have no idea how much that means to me. I can't thank you enough it means so much to me..

ILYs and all.

IMMI XO*