Is This Goodbye

Carmels POV

It's 2am in the morning and my phone is going crazy. I sit up slowly making sure I don't wake up Liam. He's been staying with me ever since the whole thing with Louis went down in court. I look at my phone and it's Harry. What the hell is he doing calling me at this time of the morning?

"Harry? Is everything okay, why are calling me this early in the morning." I say into the phone, as quite as I could, but still making sure Harry would hear my at the other end.

"Sorry to call this early, but I just got a call from Niall, and Tayla has been shot. So I'm getting everyone to come to our place ASAP if possible, you can bring Madi if you want. Oh and Liam." He says with a shaky voice.

"Oh my god! I'll be over as soon as I can, see you soon. Thanks." I say and hang up the phone immediately. My heart sinks knowing that it's my fault that what happened to Tayla, if only I had told her that this girl was after her. The blonde girl, she had a really unique name, Typo or Typle. Oh that's it Tygir. Like the animal, she was saying that she was Niall's girlfriend, or is, either one. But I didn't believe her not one bit. Cause he never mentioned a girl of such thought. This girl was opposite to Tayla, she was tall with a massive ass but no tits. Long blonde hair and a body that you could only dream of. I was broken from my thoughts when I hear Madi crying in her bed in the room next to us. I climb out of bed but Liam grabs my hand.

"Stay here I'll get her. Oh I heard your conversation with Harry. You get dressed and things and I'll get Madi and her stuff." He says as he puts his tight skinny jeans on.

I gather my things along with a few things that Madi and Liam will most likely request. I hear Madi talking away with Liam having a general conversation like they always do in the morning. I smile and put my boots on and walk down the stairs grab a few bottles of milk for Madi so that she doesn't get hungry. Cause I'm not to sure how long we will be at Harry and Immi's place, so I better take as much as I can. I wait a couple of minutes before Liam comes down with Madi all dressed in a winter outfit. We only just brought a new car, a Range Rover. So I'm over the moon with that and Liam loves it. The drive to Harry and and Immi's is about 10 minutes. Cause they live in the richer part of London. Once we arrive you can tell that Tash is here and Zayn with his new girl Gemma are here. We are the last to arrive. Reason Bing we have a child to prepare and collect things for.

Tash's POV

The call from Harry at 2am or something like that this morning was a big surprise, cause you never think it would be you that would get shot. I knew in my head and heart driving to Harry and Immi's place that Zayn and his new girlfriend Gemma would be there. I to. E honest haven't moved on but he has and I want him to be happy and that's all that matters. We were all sitting so quietly waiting for a call from Niall, hoping that there was a update or something about Taylas condition. Nothing, not a single call. Small conversations were made throughout the night. All the children were to young to stay up, so they were all upstairs in the twins room, while us adults stayed down stairs waiting for this call.

1:00pm.

Over the night we all had s chance to sleep. Not a single call was made and we had only just woken up. Lucky the 3 kids didn't wake at all throughout the night witch was good for all adults here. We are sitting around the table having lunch when Harry's phone starts to ring, everyone on the table immediately shuts up and stares at Harry waiting for him to finishing talking on the phone. It was about 15 minutes later that Harry comes back to the table with a blank expression on his face.

"Well, how is she? Got any news." Immi says, not showing any expression either.

"Yeah, Tayla has just got out of surgery, and she made it through. But there were a few complications, the baby. They aren't sure if it will make it through."

*Im back people ! Yay I'm so happy that I'm able to wrote this story again, I've been waiting for ideas to come to me and they have, so TIME is back in action. Thanks for your love and support"