Months Have Passed

*Louis POV*

It's been 3 months since Carmel told be about the baby. She hasn't told anyone else, an I am telling her that she needs to, cause she is going to start showing soon. An people will be asking questions. I still haven't wrapped head around the fact that I am going to be a father in like 6 months or less. It's very scary. Carmel thinks she can get away with hiding it a little longer but I don't think she can. Carmel has become very distant from the group I the last 3 weeks as she is starting to feel the symptoms of mother hood.

Carmel an I were just laying on the couch in her living room, when Carmel's phone starting ringing.

"I think you might want to answer that. It's Tayla."

"Yeah. " She says putting the phone up to her ear.

"Hey, how are you!" I hear Tayla say

"Yeah really good. How's everyone?"

"All good hear. Is everything ok you haven't spent a lot of time with us in the last 3 weeks"

"Ohh uh. There is something I think you all need to know."

"Such as?"

"Just be at mine in 20. Bring everyone."

"Ok?"

Carmel hangs up the phone before looming at me. I knew what she was looking at me for. I give her a smile as to say well done, before carefully pulling her info a deep kiss and a cuddle.

*20 minutes later*

*Harry's POV*

I got a text for Tayla saying that we all need to be at Carmel's ASAP. So Immi and I leave the wedding plans behind for a while. An head off to Carmel's house. When we arrive we are greeted by the group. We all have a worries look on our face, as Carmel has become very distant lately. Witch isn't like her in any way.

I knock on her front door, only to be greeted by Louis.

"Hello everyone!" Louis says rather loudly.

"Hi's and Hey's" can be heard from everyone's voice.

We all walk in and walk to the living room to find Carmel sitting on the couch. We all give a small smile instead of saying anything, cause you could tell it was something quite serious.

Carmel starts to talk, and that's when everyone turns there eyes to face her.

"Thank you all for coming in such a short amount of time. But I think there is something that you all ness to be aware of. It may come, as a shock cause if has to me, but things in life happen that we can't Help. Well some... But the pout is that.. Louis and I are expecting a baby. I am pregnant"

The room was just full of silence and disbelief. Nobody has a thing to say. it was just dead quite. I felt Immi tighten her grip on my hand as the words feel from Carmel's mouth.

"When did you find this out?" Niall breaks the silence.

"We have known for about 3 months. As I am 3 months in."

I don't know what's worse, for the both of them. They are both really young and they are having a baby.

"Are you planning on keeping it?" Immi softly says.

"Yes." Louis says back.

Ouch. I want kids, but not this soon. I mean we are planning a wedding. That's enough pressure. I feel sorry for the both of them, but I think they will be great parents.

"Do you know what you are having?" Tay says.

"Umm no. I want it to be a surprise."

We all nod, in agreement. They will be great parents. No matter what. It's there choice with the baby. I am jus happy for them.

"Well I guess Congratulations" Liam finally speaks.

"Thanks" Louis and Carmel both say at the same time.

We have a small laugh. Things have all moved so quickly. Immi and are getting Married next month. This all has been a huge roller coaster ride. From meting Immi for the first time, to asking her out, my adduction a the to proposing.. to now. A baby on the way for Carmel and Lou. There is only one way to describe the last couple of months is scary.

*Immi's POV* (short)

Harry drove me back to my place as I didn't feel up to staying at his place tonight. After what I got told today, mit made me realise how easy things can happen. I can't believe that my best friend is stupid enough to have sex without using protection.. We have been through all this stuff together heaps of times. Telling each other that we won't do it without protection till we are ready for kids.

I know for a fact that Carmel is not ready for kids at 19. Nobody ever is ready for kids at our age. I walk up to my room, walking as slow as ever up the stairs. It's day like this I wish I could just go to the beach an relax in the sun. Oh how I miss Australia.

"You ok?" I hear my mums voice.

"Just tired."

"Okay, well I am just gonna be watching a movie if you want to join me."

"No thanks mum. I think need some rest"

I shut door behind me, and take a deep breathe. These last couple of months have been very busy. This whole wedding thing is driving me crazy and now this baby. Oh god help us. We are gonna need all the support we can get. At least the wedding is next month. Fuck. It's next month. I have even sent the invitations out. I will do that tomorrow. That's the plan at least.

* Heyy all. Hope you are all well!

Thank you so much for getting me

To 620+ reads! It means so much to me! Every single one of you jazz tappers are amazingly beautif! I can't thank you enough.

Hope this chapter is ok. It's a bit shit cause I am super tired!

Also Happy 21st Birthday Liam Payne!

Make sure you Comment/ Vote all that jazz.

ILYs an all! X*