The Court Case! Prt 1

*Immi's POV*

Today was the court sentence for Louis. I felt sick, so sick about today, that I didn't even want to get out of bed. I was home alone for the first time in ages, since mum was a work and Harry was at his out place. I rolled over, not realising I was almost on the edge of the bed. I turned my phone on to see the time. 10:30 Am. Why I am up so early, the sentence it's till 3:00pm and Harry isn't planning in picking me up till 2:15pm. I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

The steaming hot water hit my skin so smoothly, I felt all my body just relax. I was so nervous an worries about today that I was feeling like I was going to have a heart attack. But the steaming hot water was lovely. I waited for the water to go cold before I got out of the shower and dried myself. I looked in the mirror and saw that something was different. I turned to the side to see that my stochastic was slightly bigger than normal. It had a bump. I shook my head in shame and covered it up with the towel. Was i ashamed of what has happened?

I walked out of the bathroom, and went to my wardrobe, to choose something to wear to this sentence. As I was looking my huge range of clothes, my phone started to ring. I rolled my eyes at the call because I was in the middle of picking something out to wear. I say Harrys name on the screen and a small smile popped onto my face, I felt happy and butterflies would appear in my stomach. I answered the phone.

“Hey.” Harry said, I could tell that he had a small grin on his face.

“Hello, good timing, I was finding something to wear to the court today.”

“Well, I am just that good at timing aren’t I? I am coming over now ok.”

“Why so early?”

“I can’t stand being away from you any longer. Your my wife remember.”

“Ok, see you soon. Love you.” I said and hung up on him.

I looked at the clock and saw that it read 12:55pm. I guess in a way he isn’t that early in a way, but still earlier than expected. I quickly, just chucked on some black jeans and a oversized top, not really caring what I look like. I will get changed later. I didn’t really pay attention to the fact that Harry was standing at the door leaning on the door frame.  His tall and muscular frame was perfect. You could see every small outline of his muscles. His beautiful tanned skin looked so smooth, it brought out his beautiful green orbs. Those beautiful white teeth that were hidden from his soft pink lips that formed into a smile. I didn’t realise I was staring at him taken all his beautiful features I till I felt his hand touch my skin. I slightly jumped at his touch, he giggled at the fact that he had startled me and he knew it.

“I see you’re checking me out, once again.”

My checks turned pink at his words as I knew that he was right. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead before walking out of the room.

“Where are you going?” My voice broke at the final word I said. A cheeky smile was soon found if his beautiful face, oh no. What have I gotten myself into now?

“I was going to go to the toilet, but since you don’t want me to leave I will take a leak on the floor… Shall I?”

“NO WAY! Go to the toilet, so that I can get changed into something more suitable for this fucking sentence for him.” I yelled back at him

“OKAY NO NEED TO SHOUT!” Harry’s voice was louder than I first thought it would.

He gave me the middle finger before exiting the room. I laughed at his gesture, before picking something decent to chance into. I had a quick look at the time before changing. I went and knocked on the bathroom door. No answer so I assumed that he must have been down stairs in the kitchen or something like that. I was right the bathroom was empty. I took my time on doing my make-up taking effort, to make it look like I have nothing on.

“Immi babe, we have to go.” I heard Harry yell from down stairs. Is it really that time already. I walked back to my room but on my boots and graved my phone before walking down the stairs to meet Harry at the bottom.

“You ready?”

“Not really, but I can’t pull out now can I.” I stated before locking closing the front door behind me. Soon as I closed that door I felt so sick, I think Harry knew, because he took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

It took us about 30 minutes to drive the Court as it was out of town. I was growing with nervous as we got closer. Once we arrived we were seated, but I was seated in the witness box. I was upset an scared that I couldn’t have Harry right next to me. I didn’t feel safe at all as Louis walked in with hand cuffs around his hands.  All my friends had come to support me, witch I was thankful for. Within 5 minutes of Louis being seated at this seat, he looked over at Carmel an saw the baby she was holding. Hmm I knew something was about to happen that I wasn’t going to like.

“I DON’T WANT THAT BABY OR LADY IN HERE!” Louis said, rather loudly to the Judge. As the words fell from his mouth he was deathly staring at Carmel and baby Maddy.

“I’m sorry Mr Tomlinson, but that is your daughter and they are here to support Mrs Styles.” She replied rather abruptly. You could see in Louis eyes that he didn’t want to believe either of the facts that the Judge had said.

I looked at Harry for some confidence, as I knew this was going to take a huge toll on me.

“Shall we being?” The Judge said. “First we will have Mr Kelly, and his client Mrs Styles. Go ahead”

She gave the go ahead to my Lawyer, as he began to ask me question about the night.

Such as: Where I aware of the things Mr Tomlinson was doing? How did I feel? He even asked to me to tell the story from my side.

Telling my side of the story was really hard. At some points I had to stop and have a drink of water, take a deep breath. I was so glad when It was over and it was time for me to go back to my seat next to my Lawyer. Now it was his turn to sit up in the box and be questioned, just like I did. But different questions of course. The smile on his face was creepy, like he was proud of what he has done. I turned to Harry, only to find him trying not to get out of his seat and kill the Man. I turned aroudn as his voice began to speak.

*HEY ALL, SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE. I HAVE RELLY BUSY.

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE IN 2 PARTS, CAUSE ITS SO LONG. I HAVE NOTICED THAT I HAVENT BEEN GETTING A LOT OF READS LATELY, SO PLEASE KEEP READING!

ANWAY THAT’S ALL FROM ME. ILYs AND ALL Jazz tapers are the best!!*