Despondent

"You're so pretty, hyung," Jungkook clung to Yoongi's arm, trying to have a somewhat normal relationship with him. He kissed his cheek, hoping to get a reaction from Yoongi. Jungkook looked up at him, desperate to find an answer to why he's like this.

"Hyung? What happened?"

Yoongi gazed at the clock, then at Jungkook. "I told you, it's fine."

"It's not! I barely see you anymore! And when I do, you're angry at me for some reason and it makes me so fucking mad!"

"The one thing you need to know is I'm not angry at you, alright?" Yoongi almost shouted, pushing Jungkook away.

"No, hyung. You need to tell me what's happening. Why are you so fucking angry all the time!?" Jungkook lost it too, shouting and screaming at the rapper.

"Leave me alone, Jungkook," Yoongi warned, digging his nails into his palm subconsciously.

"Hyung, please. I'm worried about you. You're my boyfriend, please tell me what happened to you," Jungkook almost begged, praying Yoongi would just let him in.

Yoongi looked away for a moment, before turning back to the maknae. "I told you to leave, Jungkook." He didn't want to push him away. Hell, he wanted to hold him close and tell him everything. But he couldn't; Jungkook was finally happy and Yoongi wasn't going to be a burden on him again. So he had no choice but to do all he could to keep Jungkook away from him when he was unable to control his emotions.

"Why, hyung? Why can't you talk to me like a boyfriend and explain everything to me? Am I even your fucking boyfriend!?" Jungkook had given hope, knowing he wouldn't be able to persuade his stubborn hyung.

"That's fucking it, Jungkook," Yoongi got up, making Jungkook flinch, and grabbed the younger's collar, throwing him against the wall and glaring at him.

"Why can't you ever just fucking listen to me and get out? Are you fucking stupid?"

Jungkook stared into Yoongi's frightening eyes, fierce and fiery. He didn't want to cry; he was too angry to be upset.

"You," Jungkook pushed Yoongi off him. "You ruin fucking everything, hyung. It's fun, right? Watching us fall apart like this? Everything that went wrong in this relationship is always your fault."

The maknae slammed the door shut, leaving Yoongi breathing unevenly and stumbling back to his bed. He didn't know what just happened but whatever it was, he didn't mean for Jungkook to be unhappy because of him.

To answer Jungkook's question, of course he was still Yoongi's boyfriend. Yoongi loved him so fucking much - it hurt to be so cold around him. But he was doing this for him, right? If he told him about all the hate and all the pressure he had, Jungkook wouldn't be happy, right?

Yoongi punched the wall and screamed, too numb to feel the pain in his knuckles. His heart ached though. It felt like it had been shot multiple times and crushed a thousand. Oh dear, what a monster he had become.

---

it's 4:00 am so sorry that it's short and shite lmao but eh-

comment and vote pls plus gimme love :D

also also, 1 0 0 + reads in one day!? ¡thats insane man what! ily!

+{not proofread at all in the slightest}+