Attention

Yoongi should've just opened up to Jungkook. He really wanted to. But he also didn't want to seem too self-centred. He didn't want to push him away all the time but he didn't know if he could trust anyone at this point.

Basically, mental health for Yoongi was fucking up increasingly and it wasn't pleasant. Right now, he stood in front of the bathroom mirror and stared at his reflection. He looked so broken.

And of course, he was in there crying and cutting because coping for Yoongi was to barely hang on and do anything to numb the pain. That's how it always had been.

His head was too fucked up today and he was slowly going back to being like how he was before debut. Only, he felt like it was going to a bit worse this time. The voices became a problem just in an hour and it was driving him absolutely mad. He could hardly hear anything around him and was too busy trying to suppress the voices that kept on telling him to kill himself or too cut too deep or whatever.

However, when Jungkook knocked on the bathroom door, Yoongi flinched because to his knowledge the younger was still asleep. He hardly even heard the knock.

Ah, fuck.

Yoongi made an effort to try and clean up and was debating on whether or not to open the door.

So basically their manager had told Yoongi that he had to sort out everything between him and Jungkook or stay away from him because fans were beginning to notice that something wasn't right. And it confused Yoongi because staying away would raise more suspicions but he obeyed. He was in no position to make things right anyway; he'd only fuck everything up even more.

Finally, when he did open the door, he rushed past Jungkook like he didn't even exist and made his way out of the room. Yoongi needed to talk to Jin and he was going to talk to Jin.

---

"Hyung! You need to help me - please! I'm losing control! I-" Jin stopped Yoongi, putting his hands on his shoulders and attempting to calm him down. However, |Yoongi still wasn't calm even when Jin sat him down on his bed. He could we the reluctance in Jin's expression; like he was ashamed to offer help. Fuck that! Yoongi was really fucking desperate.

Yoongi knew he wasn't going to get the help he instantly but he wanted to get his point across.

"Hyung," remained he an oddly confident expression and tone. "Please help me or find me dead in a pool of blood with a knife in my stomach,"

---

my english thing went rather well!

hey look it's me thinking i look cute :) (this is my favourite snow filter don't fite me)

+{not proofread at all}+