Affection

Yoongi slammed the car door and ran to Jungkook, who was laying in the side of a deserted road, shivering and barely conscious.

The rapper got his coat off without even thinking and wrapped Jungkook in it, who it was way too big for. He also took off his scarf and wrapped it around Jungkook's neck.

That left Yoongi in only a thin shirt but that was very much okay right now.

"Kookie," Yoongi's voice was rather hoarse and it could barely be heard but Jungkook let out a whimper in response.

Fucking hell, Yoongi loved him so much. He loved him more than anything.

Yoongi crouched down to Jungkook, observing his shivering lips before kissing them slowly and gently. "I'm sorry, baby," he whispered in his ear, proceeding to pick him up so that he could carry him to the car.

---

"What were you doing?" Yoongi asked Jungkook who was now much warmer, although still m shaking vigorously.

"I wanted to find you, hyung. But it got foggy so fast and I couldn't-"

"It's okay, it's okay." he stroked Jungkook's cheek with his thumb, "Just don't risk yourself like that for me again. Okay?"

The latter didn't reply; he wasn't going to agree just like that.

"I love you, baby," Yoongi smiled, taking Jungkook's hands. The younger felt a warmth in his heart when he heard Yoongi call him 'baby'. It had been so long since he heard that word from Yoongi's mouth.

---

It was around 3am and Yoongi was in his bed with Jungkook beside him, sleeping soundly. It wasn't really working, Yoongi's idea of pushing him away. The more he did the more he'd come back. Maybe he should just tell him about what's wrong?

Nah, Yoongi wouldn't do that. And maybe he didn't need to because every time he didn't have to push Jungkook away from him, he felt more and more sane. At times Yoongi would even feel normal.

---

short ass chapter but i'm ill so bls forgive me :')

(give this chapter some luv)

+{not proofread}+