Sordid

It was all strange to Yoongi. Strange in the sense that he wanted to hold Jungkook so badly and yet also ti stay as far away from him as possible.

Whereas, Jungkook wanted to show his love to Yoongi. He wanted to truly make him understand that he did indeed love him very much.

Yoongi's anger wasn't an issue to Jungkook at all. He understood that he couldn't control it and he was keen on helping him through it like any boyfriend would be.

He wanted to have that connection they had last year when they were still fully comfortable with eachother.

Jungkook missed the way Yoongi looked at him when they wouldn't be taljing about anything in particular. Or the way Yoongi touched him when they had sex or even just made out. He missed all of that so much. Yet he couldn't bring himself to tell Yoongi about any of it, scared that Yoongi might end up hating him; considering it was Jungkook who broke up with him.

Jungkook still wasn't sure why he had done that and frankly, he immensely regretted doing that. That being said, he still didn't know how much it had fucked Yoongi over - much more than he knew. Yoongi was always one to hide his problems from the people he loved and it almost always resulted in him being left by that person. The person he loved would mostly think that Yoongi didn't love them enough and didn't trust them when this was no way even near the case.

Currently, however, Yoongi was isolating himself too much and with his state of mind, it wasn't clear to him that Jungkook was actually getting more hurt than Yoongi had wanted. Well, Yoongi hadn't wanted to hurt Jungkook at all but he just didn't realise anything at the time.

And no matter how much love Jungkook showed him, Yoongi wasn't capable of displaying his love back unless his emotions had really control of his actions. Especially after true break up, Yoongi had gone near enough numb that nothing even hurt him anymore. Of course, there was that pain in his heart that limited him from doing anything or feeling anything else, but he had long accepted thst it would always be a part of him. The only emotion that Yoongi could and would show in public would be anger.

Jungkook had wanted to see if Yoongi would give him a second chance and ask him out again, but his fear of completely losing him was his only obstacle. Besides, he didn't want to force Yoongi into thinking that Jungkook was the only one in their relationship that got a say. He wanted to give Yoongi some time too which he would achieve by not clinging to him when he really would have wanted to.

---

"We're going out for dinner, hyung. Jin hyung said that you have to come too," Jungkook peaked through the small gap in Yoongi's door.

Not having an urge or intention to argue with Jin, Yoongi agreed and asked Jungkook to leave so he could change into something appropriate for outside.

---

heyo babs xox

i'm rather happy today mainly bc the dIcKHeAd group of internet 'friends' that were pissing me off so fucking much yesterday got into immense trouble for something and it's funny lmao fuck them. (i love karma :3 )

y'know like i hate people that are like hEY ILY YOU'RE LIKE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FRIENDS but then talk shit about you and make you feel like you wanna die?? mm, i hate that so much.

aLsO sorry that this is so long lmao but like there are only 6 days till i go see BTS live!! also i'm excited bc i'm missing a maths mock and a chemistry test because of it :D

^^^ everything about this picture is me??

+{ not at all proofread :D }+