Cold

"Hyung?" Jungkook's voice lingered in the air as he walked towards the body still lying on the ground. "Is that you? Taehyung?"

The younger sprinted towards who he thought was Taehyung, turning him around. "Hyung, I finally found you! What happened?"

"That's-" Taehyung trembled. "That's what I was about to ask you. What happened?"

"We were out and you got into a fight with a stranger and he got out a knife and really hurt you-" Jungkook took a deep breath and knelt beside him. "What actually happened to your arm?"

They both looked at his arm that was covered in blood, still fresh.

"Hyung, you should go to a hospital to get stitches. The hospital here isn't far. I passed it on the way here."

The two walked towards the building that had a big, lighted sign reading 'Emergency'. Once there, Jungkook quickly rushed to find a nurse or doctor who'd help them out.

~

Meanwhile, Namjoon sat on his bed, trying to ring Taehyung but receiving no answer for almost an hour. Yoongi was also there, trying to call Jungkook after being persuaded by Namjoon that they should have been back by now. They didn't even know why they left in the first place.

Yoongi was getting more and more worried about the pair, whether or not he wanted to admit it.

But when Jungkook finally picked up, he exhaled a soft sigh of relief and collapsed back onto Namjoon's bed as the younger watched, still slightly worried.

"Well, they're alive so," Yoongi said after cutting the call and paused, biting his lip. "I'll get going then,"

"Wait, hyung," Namjoon called back nervously.

"Yeah?" the older hesitated but turned around nonetheless. "What is it?"

"I'm sorry, hyung." Namjoon practically whispered, eyes glistening with tears. "I'm really sorry,"

Taken aback, Yoongi walked towards him, placing a hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "For what, Joon?" Yoongi felt a hint of affection in his heart, yearning for the much-deserved love and explanations.

"Everything, hyung. I'm sorry,"

Yoongi smiled quietly to himself, letting out a weak laugh. "It's okay. You mustn't be sorry,"

~~~

well this was rather short.

i want to inflict so much pain on myself it's unreal

anyways i love all my readers ~ y'all are so lovely xox

+{not proofread bc i'm sleepy and sad}+