For Better Or Worse

Recap: In the first story, Dont Go Breaking My Heart, Caitlyn,Matt and her family have to move to New Hampshire cause Caitlyn's dad's company that he works for is moving. Caitlyn and Matt had to leave their friends behind. Caitlyn and Prodigy are dating, Matt and Victoria are dating also. Matt was a basketball captian back in California. Caitlyns ex and Matt's teammate died, Will leaving Westveiw Change for Better or for Worse? find out in this book, to the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days later after leaving California.

Trees after trees after tree, is all we see.

Daniel: "are we there yet?"

CM(caitlyns mom): "almost see that sign?"

Daniel: "what sign the one for Manchester?"

CM: "yeah, good job Daniel Scott."

Caitlyn: "mom turn up the music!" then caitlyn starts singing 'Turn up the music by:Chris Brown'

Matt: "Mom don't im going back to sleep."

Caitlyns POV

Ever since we left California Matt has been acting mean. it's like he left the good Matt behind. I want my old brothjer back.

CM: "Caitlyn, thats your new school, its called Brookstone Academy of Fine Arts, you and Matt will be going their."

Caitlyn: "So we're close?"

CM: "nope, we're here."

The car rolls in the drive way of a mansion. Caitlyn: "mom are you sure this is our house?"

CD(caitlyns dad): "it's the same house that was in the paper and the right address so yeah its our new house."

CM: "what are you gonna do when you first get in?"

Caitlyn: "Go and charge my 3G."

CM: "whats so important?"

Caitlyn: "Prod mom!"

CM: "oh that reminds me. Your dad's a security guard you can get into concerts free of charge, cause your dads gonna be working there, he'll keep you posted on who's going to be performing. but you may have to fly to concerts if your dad wants to take you."

Caitlyn: "Thats awesome! so i can basically see Prodigy and them when ever i want?"

CM: "i guess."

Caitlyn and them get out of the car except for Matt and Daniel cause their sleeping. Caitlyn runs into the Kitchen and plug in her phone, then runs around until she finds a red room with a window seat and a balcony: "Mom i found my room!"

CM: "ok now help your dad carry your stuff in your room."

Caitlyn runs down the stairs and helps her dad carry her stuff to her new room. after a hour of carrying stuff, everything was in Caitlyns room. Matt wakes up and goes inside and walks to the kitchen.

Matt: "what?"

CM: "go pick a room and help your dad carry your boxes up to your room."

Matt goes upstairs walks past Caitlyns room. turns around walks back *cough jerk*

Caitlyn: "whats your problem?

Matt: "Dont talk to me."

Caitlyn: "That'll be easy."

Matt finds his room, and walks downstairs and grabs a box and walks upstair and places it in his room. Daniel wakes up and runs into matts room.

Matt: "yo your rooms over there, dont ever walk in here again." Daniel sticks out his tounge and runs into his new room. Caitlyn helps Daniel carry his boxes up to his room while their dad helps Matt.

*6 hours later*

Caitlyns dad goes outside and sends the moving truck away. Caitlyn, Matt and Daniel's room is just the way they wanted it to be.

Matt: "i'm going out!"

CD: "ok son have fun!"

Matt: "whatever." Matt walks out of the house and slams the door.

Matt's POV

I really miss Victoria and my Panthers. Can't wait till im 18 so i can go and go back to California and live there.

CM: "what has gotten into him?"

CD: "just give him some time."

CM: "ok but he should at least act his age."

Caitlyn walks downstairs, "wheres Matt?"

CD: "he went to look around."

Caitlyn: "ok" Caitlyn takes her phone off the charger.

11 Text Messages, 20 Missed Calls all from Prodigy.

[ProdigySwag] I miss you babe.

Caitlyn drops her phone, runs up to her room and runs upstairs. *turns on her laptop goes on facebook and puts her status: Got To New Hampshire today!

Already Prodigy comments: text me back

Caitlyn comments: later going sight seeing.

Victoria comments: tell Matt to text me, he hasnt talked to me since you guys left :(

Caitlyn comments: he left, since we left hes been really mean.

Victoria replies: oh well when he gets back.

Caitlyn: ok well ttyl guys!

Caitlyn shuts her laptop, runs downstairs." im going out!"

CM: "ok be back by 8!"

Caitlyn: "ok!" caitlyn walks out of the door. walks down the street and this girl walks up.

?!: "hi you look new here."

Caitlyn: "uh hi i'm Caitlyn, and i am new here."

Chloe: "oh sorry I'm Chloe. what school are you going to?

Caitlyn: "Brookstone Academy."

Chloe: "oh cool i go there!"

Caitlyn: "sweet so i'll know someone!"

Chloe: "the bus comes at 7."

Caitlyn: "bus?"

Chloe: "yeah havent you been on one?"

Caitlyn: "not in a while, my parents took me, then my friends limo  took me."

Chloe: "you've been in a limo?"

Caitlyn: "yeah it was fun, maybe i can take you sometime."

Chloe: "that would be fun"

Caitlyn: "what time is it?"

Chloe: "its 7:45."

Caitlyn: "i should be getting home."

Chloe: "ok c ya tomorrow!"