school

they all woke up. walked downstairs.

Keisha: "their isnt much room in the van"

boys: "what will we do?"

Keisha: " girls will sit on your laps."

Boys: "yes!"

The girls laugh.

keisha: "well go get ready"

the girls get dressed into their dresses with their names on it from the concert so the boys decided to do the same and wear what they wore for the concert.

Vic: "diggy u don't go to our school." *saddly*

Diggy: "i do now, i got transfered after the concert got over. so i could be with u."

Vic+ everyone: "awww"

Diggy: "i did it for love."

Keisha: "well lets go guys grab your bags."

everyone grabs their bags and walks out of the door. they walk into the school. Prod, Caitlyn, Diggy and Victoria walk into the office while the others wait outside.

mrs. keenan: "caitlyn what u goin here again?"

Caitlyn: "gonna be famous."

Mrs.keenan: "surrrrreeeee."

Diggy: "can i have my schedule?"

Mrs.keenan: "just go to every class with Vic here, shes giving the puppy dog face."

Caitlyn: "do i get the same classes as last time?"

Mrs.keenan: "yup."

Caitlyn and the rest walk out of the office and to their classes. They walk into their classes."

The teacher sees Caitlyn and is shocked: "Caitlyn, what you doing here?"

Caitlyn: "long story. But i moved back here."

Teacher: "well Mrs.Richardson, and Mr.Crippen take your seats." they go and sit down.

Brianna: "i saw the video, you guys were good."

Caitlyn: "thanks"

Bri: "im surprised your not famous." Caitlyn coughs. "u ok?"

Caitlyn: "yeah."

Caitlyn's phone rings.

Prod: "who is it?"

Caitlyn: "keisha."

Prod: "why is she callin?"

Caitlyn: "i don't know."

Teacher: "mrs.Richardson you got a call?"

Caitlyn: "uh yeah."

teacher: "well is it important?"

Prod: "yeah it is."

Teacher: "well then go out in the hall."

Caitlyn runs into the hall way. answers the call.

caitlyn: hello?

Keisha: hey make sure you stay underthe radar. Paparazzi knows that your rising stars.

Caitlyn: got it. gotta go.

Caitlyn hangs up and walks into the classroom. Caitlyn gets another phone call.

Prod: "who is it now?"

Caitlyn: "not someone in my contacts."

Prod: "Paparazzi knows then."

Teacher: "ok Caitlyn, Prodigy walk up here and have the convo you just had over there."

Caitlyn: "wont happen again."

Teacher: "was i asking you or was i telling you too?"

Caitlyn and Prod get up from their seats and walk to the front of the class room.

Prod: "who is it?"

Caitlyn: "idk its unrestricted." Prodigy looks out the window and sees a black van. Prodigy takes Caitlyns wrist runs over to the tabel to grab their stuff and run out of the classroom. and run into other classrooms distupting their classes." Roc, Isabella, Diggy come on." they grab their stuff and run out of the classroom. they all run into cooking. "Ray, brooke come with us now." they look out the window and sees a black van and runs out with them and last class. "Maddie, Princeton hurry now." they grab their stuff and start to walk out of the door.

intercom: "Prodigy, Roc, Prince, Ray, Brooke, Caitlyn, Maddie, Isabella and Victoria come to the office now repeat go to the office."

Boys: "we're not going to the office, come on we need to get out of the hall."

they all run down the hall and the bell rings it's lunch time. everyone gets out of their classes and walks to the Cafe. " well we can blend in." They walk to their seats the basketball team walks over.

BT(basketball team): "well looked who the Cat dragged in."

Caitlyn: "what do you mean?"

Bt: "i knew you'd come back."

Caitlyn: "how?"

Luke: "you want me you don't want the freak that always wears sunglasses."

Prodigy takes off his shades.

Luke: "no dude put them back on you look better." Prodigy tenses up.

Caitlyn: "get over yourself."

Luke: "no i won't"

Caitlyn: "I DON'T LIKE YOU!"

Luke: "keep saying that and i'll punch you."

Caitlyn looks at Prodigy and nodds. Prodigy gets up from the tabel. walks over to Luke. "what you say?"

Luke: "i'll punch Caitlyn if you come any closer."

Prodigy: "no you won't."

Luke: "yeah i will."

Prodigy: "say that again."

Luke: "i'm gon--" Prodigy knocks the kid to the ground and punches the kid in the face 10 times.

Prince: "wow dude."

Prod: "what?"

Ray: "PAPARAZZI!!!" Roc, Isabella, Prince, Maddie, Ray, Brooke, Prod, Caitlyn, Diggy, and Victoria run into the back of the school and call keisha. the van comes rolling into the back of the school they hop in right as paparazzi comes out of the school. The van takes off.