Diggy

the girls and everyone got into the limo and took off to go to diggys concert. The limo was so full of energy on the ride there. Mindless Behavior, Caitlyn, Brooke, Maddie, Isabella was singing to Mrs.Right and Victoria was rapping Diggy's part. Once they finish the song "you guys are good singers." Caitlyn and Prodigy kiss.

Lauren and Nicole: "you guys are so cute together!" Caitlyn breaks the kiss.

Calabria2008 comes on the radio. "yeah bro you lucky that this limo is driving cause you'd be rockin."

Brooke: "what that mean."

Ray: "stop playin you know what it mean."

Emily: "haha" the limo goes to the back of the comcast center. the driver opens the door and everyone walks inside, Caitlyn's dad leading them backstage. Diggy's manager walks up to them. " hi girls and MB what you doing here?"

Prod: "hanging with our favorite girls." the MB crew kisses their girls.

Manager: "aww young love. Mr.Richardson which one is your daughter?"

Cd: "Caitlyn come here." Caitlyn walks up to her dad and Diggy's manager.

Manager: "i heard alot about you. I'm gonna keep a eye on you, i see a bright in your future."

Caitlyn: "really? i know i'm gonna be in a lead in my schools play but i wouldn't go that far."

Manager: "Mr.Richardson keep me posted on your daughter"

Cd: "yes ma'am" Caitlyn walks back to Prodigy. Diggys manager walks to our group. "Ladies and Gentleman walk our way." they follow Diggy's manager and they walk into diggys Dressing room/lounging area. "make yourselves comfortable." Diggy walks out of his dressing room and into the lounging area.

Diggy: "hey I'm Di---"

Victoria: "your Diggy"

Diggy: "yes i am and who are you?"

Victoria: "my names Victoria."

Diggy: "ah Victoria..."

Vic: "but you can call me Vic if you want."

Diggy: "oh i was feeling tori."

Vic: "or you can call me tori what evers good"

Diggy: "i'm just messing with you. I really like your name tho."  Diggy walks over to Victoria and kisses her on the lips.

Vic: "i have a b--------"

Caitlyn: "uh no you don't" Victoria walks over and sees a text Matt sent Caitlyn.

[Matt] tell Victoria we're over.

Victoria shruggs and walks back to Diggy and kisses him again.

Diggy: "can you girls sing?"

Gabby: "Caitlyn, Maddie, Isabella, Brooke can, Victoria can rap."

Diggy: "really?"

Vic: "yup i rap. i can sing when i want to but i rap better."

Diggy: "ok girls sing." Diggy texts his manager.

[Diggy] get over here now. i got the girls to sing.

[Manager] ok i'll be there

The girls start singing, and Victoria starts rapping to Diggy's part while Diggy's manager stands in the doorway listening. once they finish Mrs.Right

Dm(diggy's manager): "how would you girls and MB like to sing in the concert tonight?"

The Girls: "are you serious?"

Dm: "you guys got serious talent."

Girls: "you sure?"

Lauren, Nicole, Trinity, Gabby, Hailey, Chloe,and Emily: "go you'll be good and if you mess up, noone will  care."

MB: "We want to share the stage with our girls. you in now?"

Girls: "we're in." Diggys mangager runs out into the hall way and grabs 5 dresses and hands it to them.

Dm: "hair and makeup speciallist's!" the specaillest's run in and grab the girls and takes them to wardrobe. Once their hair and makeup is done the specialests put fabric glitter on their dresses and writes their name. Their done and walk out of wardrobe and into the room were everyone else is.

MB & Diggy: "wooow you girls are gorgeous."

Girls: "thank you." They kiss their babes and Victoria kisses Diggy.

Diggy: "Victoria, will you be mine?"

Vic: "yes" Diggy kisses Victoria and all the others are in awwe.

Dm: "Diggy your on in a minute."

Diggy: "ok comon guys." everyone walks backstage.

Dm: "everyone whos performing follow Diggy the others follow me." Gabby, Hailey, Trinity, Chloe, Lauren, Nicole and Emily follow Diggy's manager. "ok guys stay here." his manager walks over to MB and the girls. " you guys don't go on when you hear MB, MB only goes on and girls when you hear your name then you come out."

Everyone: "ok."

The lights start to flicker and you hear this man's voice, "Everyone give it up for....Diggy!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Will the girls have stage fright? will they forget their lines? find out in the next chapter.