Funeral

Everyone woke up and ate breakfast.

Prod: "im sorry for leaving you at the vending machine while i got punch."

Caityn: "its ok.

Prod: "are you sure?"

Caitlyn: "its fine."

Prince: "aww its just like 2 days ago they weren't talking and now their making up."

Ray: "wasn't that actually 2 days ago?"

Roc: "i don't know."

Isabella: "woow."

Vic: "Caitlyn are you sure you said to Matt to text me?"

Caitlyn: "i did."

Vic: "why isn't he texting me back?"

Maddie: "maybe cause he found a new girl."

Caitlyn: "shut up Maddie."

Vic: "did he Caitlyn?"

Caitlyn: "no he wouldn't cheat on you."

Brooke: "Really Maddie? why did you say that?"

Maddie: "cause its true."

Prod: "thats still messed up tho."

After that the boys and girls got changed, girls into dresses and a hat, boys in leather jackets and black skinny jeans. The boys and girls take the elevator down to the hotel lobby and the Manager runs up to them "the party was off the hook last night, rooms all around the hotel was taken. you guys are life savers. The people in black vans mostly stayed till the morning, most of the others already left." The time was 10:45.

MB: "you're welcome." they walk around the corner and see paparazzi standing in the lobby, The girls had a scared look on  their faces. "grab your partner. and smile and walk to the limo, no stopping." the girls do what the boys said and made it into the limo alive. The driver took off.

Caitlyn's phone vibrates:

[Cm] hows Cali? oh you guys have to catch the plane at 9 tomorrow our time, your time 6.

[Caitlyn] its good, a lil crazy with all the fans following us everywhere we go. and ok i'll tell them.

Caitlyn: "we have to be on the plane by 6 in the morning to get up at 4:30."

Everyone: "ok"

[Caitlyn] i told them hey mom can we throw a party sometime during the week?

[Cm] why

[Caitlyn] cause Prod's birthdays coming up and he used to go to Brookstone.

[Cm] ok partys on

Caitlyn: "partys on guys!"

Everyone: "who you talkin to?"

Caitlyn: "my mom"

[Caitlyn] thanks mom

end of text convo

Vic: "Cailtyn text Matt and tell him to text me."

Caitlyn: "ok"

[Caitlyn] text Victoria

[Matt] i'm busy.

[Caitlyn] thats been your excuse lately!

[Matt] well ive been.

[Caitlyn] whatever.

end of text convo.

*1 hour later* 11:55am

they get to the Funeral, and walk out of the limo and joins the crowd waiting for the service to start. The funeral starts right at 12. the preacher preaches. 30 minutes later. "if you have somthing you'd like Jason to have please walk up." Caitlyn, Prod, Bella, Roc, Brooke, Ray, Prince, Maddie and Victoria, walk up everyone places flowers on the caskit, Caitlyn places a picture of Jason and her and a rose. and they walk back to where they were standing. "Mrs. i see your holding something, do you want to place it in?"

Prod looks towards Jason's mom holding a picture of the Basketball team. and the picture that she took yesterday at the church. Prod looks at her face and sees that she's crying. "Caitlyn i'll be right back."

Caitlyn: "this is a funeral you can't just leave!" Prodigy walks towards Jason's mom.

Prod: *looks into Jason mom's eyes* "you can do this. i'll be with you." Prodigy links arms with Jason's mom and walks over the caskit and places the pictures on the caskit and walks back to the group with Jason's mom crying on Prodigy's sholder. The funeral was over.

Jm: "you guys are going to the Olive garden right?"

everyone: "i dont know"

Jm: "you're going, you guys were Jasons friends and i can never repay anyone for that."

Prod: "ok we'll go, but just for you."

Jm: "ok i'll meet you there."

They get into the limo and drive off to Olive Garden. They have a lovely meal. Jason's mom walks up to them. "Hope you had a good meal, Cailtyn hunny I'm thankful you came out of your way to come here for Jason. You guys are my family now, if you guys ever need a place to stay, you guys have my number." Jason's mom hands them her number. "i'll let you guys leave, you guys have a long day ahead of you tomorrow. Have fun and stay safe!"

Everyone: "thank you once again! We'll stay safe if you do!"

Caitlyn: "take care!"

Jm: "you too hunny!"

They walk out of the Olive Garden and there are fans waiting for them. They all wave and walk into the limo. They head back the Hotel.

*hours later*

They have dinner and sit down and watch Paranormal Activity 3. Once the movie got done they all hit the haaaaaaayysaaaackkkk.