106 and park

1 Month Later.

Caitlyn's dad: "Caitlyn me and your mom have news so can you video call her right now?"

Caitlyn: "ok" Caitlyn grabs her ipad and sits on the couch, calls her mom. Her mom picks up.

Cm: "Hey superstar, is your dad with you?" Caitlyn laughs and rolls her eyes at the superstar comment.

Cd: "im right here."

Cm: " and the room is empty right? cause i wanna tell you first."

Caitlyn: "omg its a surprise isn't it. I can't wait! Are you coming to see me?"

Cm: "not really."

Cd: "we're getting a divorce."

Caitlyn: "wh- why?" a tear rolls dow her eyes.

Cm: "i'm now dating a cop."

Caitlyn: "oh so you cheated on dad."

Cm: "no not really." Caitlyn disconnects the call and runs upstairs to her room.

Prod: "whats wrong where's Caitlyn?"

Cd: "she's upstairs in her room." Prodigy, Brooke and Ray Ray run upstairs and into their room. Prodigy sits on the bed Ray and Brooke on the other side standing. "whats wrong."

Caitlyn: between crys "Parents....are.......Getting........Divorced" Caitlyn cries more.

Brooke: "OMG!" Brooke starts crying.

Ray: "it's gonna be ok. everything's gonna be fine."

Caitlyn: "NO IT ISN'T STOP SAYING EVERYTHING'S FINE!"

Prod: "it will be fine. just give it some time." The whole gang runs up the stairs.

Everyone: "Whats wrong with Caitlyn and Brooke?"

Ray: "Caitlyn's parents are divorcing." all of the girls eyes start filling with tears.

Keisha walks into the room, "girls and boys come on we have to get on a plane and head to New York and you guys go on 106 and park. Lets go." they walk down the Stairs out the door and into the van.

New york at 106 and Park

Rocsi: " Do makeup and do the girls hair."

The girls wear skinny jeans. Caitlyn wears Pink skinny jeans. and a I love California on it. Brooke wears Purple skinny jeans a white shirt with a white beenie. Isabella wears blue skinny jeans and a black shirt. Maddie wears Green skinny jeans with a white shirt. Victoria wears yellow skinny jeans and a black shirt with a white cast that has names all over it. The boys wear black skinny jeans a white shirt and a leather jacket. All the girls had curls in their hair then it was time to go on 106 in park for the girls first time. The girls walk through the curtain and into the circle, the boys follow.

Rocsi: "girls its your first time on the show. Are you nervous?"

Girls: "Alot acually."

Boys: "we got ya."

Rocsi: "Thats why i love these boys!"

Girls: "we love them too."

Rocsi: "Girls can you say your names?"

Boys: *whispers stage names*

Caitlyn: "Hey yall Serenity here."

Brooke: "It's your girl Motivation."

Bella: "Whats up it's Hunny here."

Maddie: "Hey whats up it's Sweetheart."

Vic: "Sensation here"