u ok?

the next morning everyone wakes up except for Prod and Caitlyn. they stand around her bed watching to see if Caitlyn wakes up.  30 minutes later Caitlyn wakes up. "wh- what happend last night?" Prodigy's still sleeping.

Vic: "Matt punched you pretty hard you fell and went unconsious."

Roc hits Prod, Prod wakes up. "oh caitlyn how are you feeling?"

caitlyn: "i don't really know, my head hurts."

Prod: "why don't i take her to the docter." Prod carries Caitlyn to the limo and takes off for the doctor's they walk into the doctors office and Prodigy checks Caitlyn in while they wait in the waiting room.

Docter's assistant: "Caitlyn." Caitlyn and Prodigy get up and walk into the room. " what's the problem?"

Prod: "someone punched her yesterday leading her to fall and hit the ground pretty hard"

Da: "oh well i'll let you deal with the doctor."

the assistant leaves and the docter walks in. "what must be the problem."

Caitlyn: " i got punched and fell on the ground leading to unconsiousness."

doc: "oh." doc touches her head." this hurt?"

caitlyn: "yeah."

doc: "does this hurt."

caitlyn: "yes."

Doc: "now does this hrt"

caitlyn: "kinda."

doc: "you have a cuncushion. just realax for a few days."

Prod: "we have to fly to California in a few days."

doc: "Craig right?"

prod: "yeah?"

Doc: "i remember you."

Prod: "nice but we have to go to Cali in a few days and they have to start singing, dancing, and rehursing for tour."

Doc: "your going on tour?"

Caitlyn: "yeah i got signed yesterday with my friends."

Doc: "well just relax and when you go on the plane, relax don't move too much. and you'll be fine."

Caitlyn& Prod: "thank you." Prod picks up Caitlyn and starts to walk out the door.

Doc: "good luck on tour!"

Caitlyn& Prod: "thanks!"

they head back to Caitlyn's home. Prod carries Caitlyn inside. Everyone runs up to her. "she ok?!"

Prod: "she's fine she just has to rest."

ray: "does she have a concusion?"

Prod: "yeah." Prod places Caitlyn on the couch and sits right next to her.

Brooke: "my poor girl."

Isabella: "she has to pack."

Keisha calls

Keisha: hey guys how's Cailtyn?

Girls: she got a cuncusion.

Keisha: really?

Girls: really

Keisha: i sent the tour bus for her stuff, i thought maybe Caitlyn's dad could take the plane down and you guys take the bus. and would all of you guys like to live in a house?

Everyone: sure

keisha: good cause i bought one so you guys wouldn't have to deal with paparazzi and the hotel but make sure you don't give out the address.

everyone: we wont.

keisha: ok have a nice time. get better caitlyn!

Everyone: she says thank you.

2 days later

the girls run upstairs and starts packing Caitlyn's stuff. Matt walks past her room. "whats going on?"

Girls: "caitlyn's moving back to Cali."

Matt: "why"

Girls: "cause and oh your father's moving too you're staying here with you mom and brother."

Matt: "greattt."

girls: "yeah"

Matt: "when"

Girls: "this week."

Matt: "woow. why does Caitlyn get to go."

Girls: "cause. you'll find out sooner or later."

Matt's POV

Why does Caitlyn get to go back to California. i miss Cali, i miss the girls, i miss my friends, i miss being the captian.

Matt: "this is not fair."

Girls: "well you punched caitlyn just for protecting her friend."

Matt: "THATS DIFFERENT THEN MISSING YOUR FRIENDS, THE ONLY PERSON THAT CARES ABOUT ME IS MY DAD AND HE'S GOING WITH CAITLYN TO CALIFORNIA, THE ONLY PLACE I WANTED TO BE."

Girls: "jeez calm down dude."

Matt: "no."

the girls finish packing and head downstairs with the rest of the group.

Girls: "caitlyn's all packed."

the tour bus parks infront of the house. the limo awaits for Caitlyns dad to get in.

Cd: "well the limo's waiting. Matt and daniel. i'm gonna miss you guys. Don't hurt yourself and be careful. Caitlyn i'll see you in California." Caitlyn's dad walks outside and gets into the limo. and drives off.

Caitlyn's mom walks up to Caitlyn, "i'll miss you baby, you'll be great. i love you and see you soon."

Caitlyn: "theres this thing called video chat...we can video chat when we have time." caitlyn takes her moms computer and gets skype on her laptop and makes her an account and adds herself."

they hug and Caitlyn turns to Matt and Daniel. "be good to mom boys." and hugs daniel and then Matt put his hands out and Caitlyn thought for a second and then hugged him.

Cm: "Prodigy take care of my daughter."

Prod: "i will let nothing hurt your daughter Mrs.Richardson."

Caitlyn's mom hugs everyone of the kids and the girls and boys get on the bus until chloe and the girls start running over "wait!!!!"

caitlyn and the girls get off the bus and run to give them hugs. The boys walk over and hug them as well. all of them traded phone numbers. "picture?"

Everyone: "yeah." caitlyns mom takes a picture of Prod, Cailtyn, Isabella, Roc, Prince, Maddie, Vic, Diggy, Ray, Brooke, Chloe, Emily, Lauren, Nicole, Trinity, Hailey and Gabbriella infront of the tour bus. everyone hugs again and they turn to the bus.

they got on the bus the last two that got on was Caitlyn and Prodigy right behind her. This is a moment they'll never forget.

************************************************************ The book is not over.********************************************