Play

Prodigy and Caitlyn wakes up.

Prod: "its our 2 month annivarsary tonight."

Caitlyn: "i know and i have to go do the play tonight."

Prod: "oh yeah."

Caitlyn grabs her back pack. and leaves the house and gets on the plane.

Caitlyn's POV

I can't believe that i'm leaving Prodigy on our 2 month annivarsary just for a play for a school that i dont go to anymore. i'm nervous, but when i hit the stage i'll think of the concert that made my girls famous. My mom and brothers are going to see this. I stopped talking to my mom though if she goes i'll be shocked if she doesn't shows how much she loves me.

Caitlyn takes out her script and studies it. These two boys run over and sit in her row. "Hi"

Caitlyn: "hi"

Boy#1: "so Serenity you goin on tour?"

Caitlyn: "yeah pretty soon."

Boy#2: "you still dating Prodigy?"

Serenity: "yeah its out 2 month annivarsary and i have to spend it away from him.

Boy#1: "why?'

Serenity: "i'm going to be in my old schools play."

Boy#2: "oh yeah i saw that on 106 and park."

Serenity: "cool."

Boy#1: "my sis was freaking out when she herd that you're dating Prodigy."

Serenity: "i know, alot of people were i bet."

Boy#1 POV

Serenity's really cute, too bad she has Prodigy as a boy friend. i don't get why famous people date famous people. why not date a fan

Boy#2 POV

This dude's like drooling on her like seriously? he's never gonna get a girl friend.

Serenity goes back to studying for the play. terbulance starts, Serenity freaks out. a flight attendent walks by. "uh excuse me sir?"

flight attendent: "yes Serenity?"

Serenity: "is there gonna be more terbulance after this?"

Fa: "no."

Serenity: "how long until we land?"

Fa: "a hour."

Serenity: "are you sure that theres gonna be no more terbulance?"

Fa: "i'm sure."

Serenity: "you positive?"

Fa: "haha i'm serious."

Serenity: "im thirsty."

Fa: "what would you like to drink?"

Serenity: "water please" the Flight attendent walks in back of the plane to grab a water bottle.

Fa: " anything else?"

Serenity: "how long until we land now?"

Fa: "shortly."

Serenity: "are you sure?"

Fa: "no."

Serenity: "what that mean."

Fa: "calm down, you'll be ok."

Serenity: "ok."

the flight attendent walks off and goes to other rows of seats.

A hour later the plane lands and a limo meets Serenity outside. Serenity hops in. and gets driven to the school just in time to get into their costume. 10 minutes later the play starts.

Serenity walks out on stage. The crowd: "Serenity we love you!" Caitlyn gets into her character.

Serenity: "why did i have to move? out of everyone in the world sure pick me to be the one to move. Oh i miss you Prodigy. Please don't be mad at me. i miss you, sorry i won't answer any of your texts, i cry every single time you say i love you now."

the scene changes to a New Hampshire scene.

Mindless Behavior and the girls run through the doors to the auditorium. they start singing missing you. Caitlyn looks shocked as all of them are dancing and singing. Prodigy stops dancing and stands next to Caitlyn "i missed you."

Serenity: "i missed you more."

then they go through what happened in New Hampshire and gets to the part about becoming famous. A person acting like a agent comes on, "how would you like to be signed by me?"

Serenity: "really?"

Agent: "really."

Serenity: "i'd love to."

Agent: "you have to leave here tomorrow."

the scene changes back to California

Keisha shows up on the stage. "guys go to dance."

the scene changes to a dancing room.

Serenity: "at least i'm home."

Prodigy: "i love you."

the curtian closes with a kiss they all run back stage to get changed into concert clothes and they sing Missing you, hook it up, i love you, Mrs.right, My girl, number one girl, and future. Caitlyn looks out in the Crowd and sees her mom and brothers Cailyn smiles then she looks next to her mom and sees a man, Caitlyn frowns the curtain closes. Caitlyn's family goes back stage. "Caitlyn!!"

Caitlyn: "hey daniel."

Daniel: "were've you been?"

Cailtyn: " california."

Daniel: "why?"

Cailtyn: "i'm famous now."

Cm: "Caitlyn hunny i'm sorry."

Cailtyn: "just stop you've done enough."

Cm: "i was just saying i was sorry."

Caitlyn: "well stop i'll never forgive you, you cheated on dad this this dude. i was excited to see you here today but then i saw that you brang this dude and made me mad."

Matt: "atleast you get to live in California, i don't get to."

Caitlyn: "come on guys, lets get out of here, and mom i feel bad for Daniel for having to deal with all of your crap." daniel run over to Cailtyn, Caitlyn leans down and kisses Daniel on his forehead. Then leaves the school before the paparazzi comes. they hop into the limo and off to the airport.

Chloe: "Missing something?"

Caitlyn: "Chloe! Girls!"Caitlyn runs up to them and hugs them.

Lauren: "we thought you forgot about us."

Caitlyn: "i'd never forget you guys."

Nicole: "ok, you going on tour i herd."

Caitlyn: "yeah i wish i could talk but i have a plane to catch."

Girl's: "ok bye Serenity!" Caitlyn turns around winks at them and runs off back to the group and they get on the plane.

7 hours later the plane lands and they get off and go back to their house by the time they get home it's 11:30 at night. they all head to bed. In a month their off for tour.