Limo and Lunch

The Bodyguard made the driver lock the doors so nobody else can get into the limo besides Caitlyn and Prod. The body guard sits up front with the driver so Prod and Caitlyn can talk privately.

Prod: "how was the flight?"

Caitlyn: "me and Trevor talked the whole flight, last month his parents died in a car crash,and now he has to go live with his aunt here in Cali."

Prod: "really? i met his family once they were really nice."

Caitlyn: "yeah well he's going to Westview, maybe you can help him out?"

Prod: "do you wanna go to lunch and go to Westview and surprise 'the Krew'?

Caitlyn: "sure where are we going anyways?"

Prod: "you'll see."

Caitlyn: "tell me."

Prod: "its a surprise. my lips are sealed."

Caitlyn: "you don't know where we're going do you?"

Prod: "i know were were going."

Caitlyn: "then why wont you tell me?"

Prod: "i told you its a surprise"

Caitlyn: "ok."

Prod: "how was the ride to New Hampshire?"

Caitlyn: "lets just say i hate Matt, who knew moving could change a person."

Prod: "What happened?"

Caitlyn: "i dont know i thought he was heartbroken, he hasn't texted Victoria since we left."

Prod: "why."

Caitlyn: "i don't know."

Prod: "what am i gonna do when i meet Chloe and them?"

Caitlyn: "uh come up with a fake name."

Prod: "but Roc, Ray and Prince if they see them they'll know who we are."

Caitlyn: "good point."

Prod: "will your mom have enough seats when we go to your house?"

Caitlyn: "i don't know will you need a body guard?"

Prod: "yeah. why"

Caitlyn: "my dads a bodyguard, i can get into concerts for free, and i get to hang backstage."

Prod: "cool and are you sure he won't be working?"

Caitlyn: "i'll text my mom."

Text convo:

[Caitlyn] mom we need dad when we go to the airport & the whole week if we do somewere and will you have enough room in your car?

[Cm] dad already called out for the first day, and if you guys want to go to a concert then dad will work and you guys can go and dads limo service will pick you guys up and your father will meet you guys. the air marshal said that you guys have to stay on the plane until everyone gets off then your dad will come and direct you guys.

[Caitlyn] ok gtg bye

end of text convo

Caitlyn: "dad called out the first day and if we don't want to go to any concerts then he'll call out."

Prod: "sounds good."

The doors unlock and the limo driver opens the door, Caitlyn and Prod get out of the limo and Caitlyn and Prod walk into the resteraunt before any fans come up.

Lady: "seat for 2?"

Body guard: "yeah these two will have 2 seats, but can i have a tabel near them?"

Lady: "yes, follow me."

Caitlyn, Prod and the body guard follow the lady to their tabels.

Lady: "can i get you guys somthing to drink?"

Prod: "Caitlyn what would you like to drink?"

Caitlyn: "i'll take a Shirley temple please."

Prodigy: "i'll take a rootbeer please."

Lady: "coming right up." the lady leaves the table

Both: "thanks!"

Fans run up to Prodigy. Prodigy looks at Caitlyn.  Caitlyn has the really?! face on.

Fan #1: "can you autograph this please?"

Prodigy: "sure" Prodigy signs the poster.

Fan #2 : "hi can you sign this?" Prodigy takes the paper and signs it

Fan #3: * screams * the body guard comes over and picks her up and brings her outside.

Fan #4: "hey guys can i have a photo with you guys?"

Prod: "sure."

Caitlyn: "but im not famous."

Fan #4: "i don't care." Prod & Caitlyn stand up, Prod in the middle and Caitlyn and the fan both by their sides. *takes picture* "thank you!"

both: "your welcome." Caitlyn and Prodigy sit down.

The lady comes back with Chicken and the drinks.

Caitlyn: "we didn't order chicken."

Prod: "we pre-ordered so we could surprise the girls and everyone."

Caitlyn: "oh ok." the lady leaves the tabel.

*10 minutes later*

another fan comes up while there eating.

Fan #5: "can i have a picture with you 2?" Prodigy and Caitlyn with their chicken and points to their chicken this time the fan in the middle. Then the fan leaves and they sit down.

*5 minutes later*

another fan comes over: " can i have a picture?"

the lady that surved the food ran over: "do you guys want to be left alone so you can eat?"

Prod: "its fine, im used to it"

caitlyn and Prod stand up once again, and in this picture Prodigy and Caitlyn kiss.

Caitlyn and Prod pay the lady and leave with the body guard.

One more fan runs up. "Picture real quick please?" the bodyguard takes the picure infront of the limo.

Caitlyn and Prod get into the limo and a fan runs up to the limo and about to open the door but the driver locks the doors really quick and the body guard yells: "get away from the limo, the body guard rolls down the back window, Prod and Caitlyn were kissing and the fan got a picture of them and Prod and Caitlyn didnt even know the window was down, the body guard rolls up the window, the fan runs off crying and the limo drives off.