Party time

Caitlyn and the girls walk outside. MB waits inside until Caitlyn's dad gets downtairs.

Chloe: "look how many people are here. and the party has just started."

Caitlyn: "we'll get used to this."

Brooke, Isabella, Maddie and Vic: "yeah we will."

The boys walk outside with Caitlyn's dad standing by the door. People walk over to MB and they hug all of them. "happy early birthday Prodigy!"

Prod: "thank you!" Caitlyn walks over to Prod and the people.

Girl#1: "you two are so cute together!"

Caitlyn: "thanks!"

Prod: "how'd you know we were together?"

Girl#2: "you guys were spotted at a resteraunt in California kissing."

Prod: "oh."

Girl#3: "too bad she's staying here while you go back."

Prod: "shes not staying. sure she just moved here but her and her friends are getting signed and Caitlyn and her dad are going to live in California while her mom and brothers stay here."

Girl#2: "thats cool."

Caitlyn: "yeah i get to spend all my time with him." Prod kisses her forhead.

Girl#1: "aww." the girls walk away. the boys Caitlyn and the gilrls walked inside for their entrance in a hour.

a hour later the whole back yard was crowded of people. half of the people dancing the other half talking. Prodigy Caitlyn walk outside with the girls and boys behind them Prodigy stopps and starts doing his dance while the others pump the crowd up. Prod stops dancing grabs caitlyn and starts dancing with her. Diggy walks in the back yard sees Victoria pumping up the crowd next to Ray and Brooke. Diggy walks up behind Victoria, turns Victoria towards him and kisses her. Vic breaks the kiss."i thought you were going back to Cali today."

Diggy: "i stayed knowing you'd get a call and so i stayed to surprise you. and i saw the tweets about the party, so i'm here."

Vic: "i missed you."

Diggy: "i get to stay until we go back to Cali." Vic jumps up and down excitedly, and Diggy picks her up and kisses her.

Brooke and Ray walk inside for a drink. "want water?"

Brooke: "sure" Ray pours water into her cup and walks back outside to the party.

Caitlyn grabs Isabella from Roc and drags her inside. "what?"

Caitlyn: "Daniels here."

Isabella: "yeah diggys outside. are you ok?"

Caitlyn: "i'm fine and not that daniel my brother daniel. That means Matt has to be back too."

Isabella: "keep him from Diggy and Vic you don't want to know what will go down."

Caitlyn: "my point." Prod and Roc walks inside.

Prod: "everything ok?"

Caitlyn: "idk. My bro daniels home, that means Matt's back from their trip too. we just have to keep Matt away from Diggy and Vic."

Roc: "got it." They exit the kitchen and go to warn Vic to stay away from Matt.

Vic: "he's here!? i thought u said he was gone for the week!"

Caitlyn: "thats what i thought. But daniels back."

Vic: "ok i got it."

the song hook it up comes on the boys hear it and runs to the stage to sing. at the end they call the girls up and they make an announcement. "these girls are getting signed! wanna hear them sing?"

the crowd screams. they starts singing again like they did at the concert but without calling them out to come join them. once the song ends the crowd screams even louder. the girls jump down from the stage and everyone trying to touch them. Caitlyn's dad runs over and pushes the crowd back. the boys jump off the stage right after them. They walk inside to get drinks and walks back outside. Matt walks outside and sees the group over near the corner he sees Diggy and Victoria kissing he walks outside and starts to party.

Vic breaks the kiss.: "i'll be right back." walks over to Caitlyn "i thought i saw Matt."

Caitlyn: "ugh. everyone partner up and walk over to my dad." they do as caitlyn says, "dad Vic needs you to guard her and Diggy from Matt, i don't want any drama."

Cd: "got it." Diggy and Vic stand next to Caitlyns dad and talks, while everyone goes back to their corner.

Ray: "i hope matt doesn't go over there and tries to break them up."

Brooke: "that would not be cool. He's the one who broke up with her."

Prince: "he's prob just mad."

Maddie: "but why he broke up with her."

Roc: "maybe he didn't want her to go out with someone else right away."

Isabella: "thats messed."

Caitlyn: "its how he thinks."

Prod: "you kno how he acts?"

Caitlyn: "i don't know him anymore, he used to be nice now he isn't i dont know how he's gonna act."

Chloe: "we're gonna go to my house thanks for the party."

girls: "thanks caitlyn!"

Caitlyn: "your welcome." Matt walks up to Vic and Diggy. his dad pushes him away from them.

Cd: "don't"

Matt: "why."

Cd: "orders from your sister and her friends."

Matt: "whatever." Matt walks over to Caitlyn and before Caitlyn's dad could get over there to defend her Matt punches her in the face and there lays Caitlyn on the ground unconsious. Matt storms off and runs up to his room. Vic and Diggy run over to see caitlyn laying on the ground with everyone crowding around her. " is she ok?"

Prod: "caitlyn wake up."

Roc: "dude give her time. she'll wake up."

Prodigy bridal carries caitlyn up to her room and lays her on her bed, leaves her and goes to Matt. "why'd you do that man."

Matt: "needed to teach her a lesson. i could teach you one too." matt pushes Prod out of his room and closes the door. prod walks back to caitlyn still asleep.

Brooke: "i got it you go down and enjoy your brithday party."

Prod: "wheres Ray?" Ray walks down the hall and stands in the doorway.

Ray: "im right here."

Brooke: "i'll call you if she wakes up."

Prod: "you sure?"

Brooke: "yes."

Prod and Ray walk down the stairs and out to the party.

2 hours later the party's over and they walk inside and up to caitlyn's room to see if she's ok.

Prod: "she's still not up, how hard did he hit her?!"

Roc: "how old is Matt?"

Brooke: "17 almost 18. he stayed back in 2nd grade."

Ray: "woooow."

Brooke gets off of Caitlyn's bed and lets Prod lay there next to her.

Diggy: "how long do you think she will be out?"

Vic: "till morning maybe."

the boys kiss their girls and go to bed.