New Hampshire

In California.

4:30 Every alarm clock goes off and everyone wakes up. Everyone took a 5 minute shower.

5:05 The kids grabbed their luggage and takes the elevator to the lobby. The lobby is empty, The hotel Manager is the only one up. "Where are you guys going?"

MB: "New Hampshire for a week."

Manager: "have fun!"

Everyone: "thanks!" they walk out the door and into the limo, the driver puts the luggage in the trunk of the limo. They all fall asleep in the limo.

5:30 the driver opens the door to the limo, it woke up all everyone. "were here?"

Driver: "no you're at the airport now hurry up you have to go now." the driver took out the luggage and the kids ran inside with their luggage they had the person put their bags on the plane and went thru security.

5:50 the kids ran to their boarding plane. their was a few fans that freaked out when we ran to the boarding station. The person saw MB and held everyone back. Prod stopped: "their with us." the lady nodded and they walked down the hall and onto the plane. Caitlyn and them were the first ones to pick a seat on the plane. Prodigy and Caitlyn sat together, Ray and Brooke sat together, Prince and Maddie sat together and Roc and Isabella sat together. A fan sat right next to Caitlyn. Another fan sat next to Brooke. Three of the Airports security guards came on and one sat with Roc, one sat with Prince and one sat with Victoria. Victoria met this boy named Nolan.

6:10 the plane was boarded and took off. The two fans that were sitting with Prodigy, Caitlyn, Ray and Brooke kept talking Prodigy bends over and looks at the security guard in the next row to his left. The security guard got up and walked to the back of the plane. "do you have any seats in first class?"

Flight attendent: "yeah, how many people?"

Securtiy: "11 people"

Flight attendent: "yup come on." security and the flight attendent walk to the front of the plane.

Security: "Caitlyn, Prod, Ray, Brooke, Roc, Isabella, Prince, Maddie, Victoria and The kid(Nolan) lets go were going to a different place."

Prod and Ray to their fan: "bye" they all walk to the way front of the plane, just before the Captian's control station. They all fall asleep except for Victoria and Nolan, they talked the whole ride to New Hampshire.

*5 hours later*

3:00 the plane lands everyone leaves the plane. 5 minutes later Caitlyn's dad walks on the plane to get them, they all stand up and walk out of the plane. as they walk out of the hall. the 3 Security guards and Caitlyn's dad forms a square around the kids while the 3 security guards take them to the limo thats waiting outside Caitlyn's dad gets the luggage.

Caitlyn's dad got the luggage, put it in the trunk and got in the front seat of the limo.

3:20 The limo goes down Caitlyn's road, passes Chloe's house. The limo goes into Caitlyn's driveway. the kids get out of the limo, the driver takes out their luggage and places it on the ground. They grab their luggage and walks into Caitlyn's house.

Caitlyn's phone vibrates.

[Chloe] are you home?

[Caitlyn] yeah why

[Chloe] can me and the girls come over

Cailtyn: "uh can Chloe and the girls come over?"

Prod: "and the nightmare starts..."

Caitlyn: "Babe my dad gots it undercontrol."

Prod: "fine."

[Caitlyn] yeah

[Chloe] yayy!

[Caitlyn] see you when you get here.

end of text convo.

Prod: "i'm gonna go up stairs and take everyone's luggage."

Caitlyn: "ok"

MB: "we're gonna help him." the door bell rings. The boys grab the luggage and runs upstairs. Caitlyn opens the door Chloe, Gabby, Hailey, Trinity, Emily, Lauren and Nicole walk into the house and they all walk to the kitchen.

Caitlyn: "Everyone this is Brooke, Isabella, Maddie, and Victoria. and girls this is Chloe, Emily, Trinity, Gabbriella, Hailey, Lauren and Nicole." the boys walk downstairs, Prodigy's wearing shades and a beanie, to hide the MB design on the side of his head. Princeton took off his shades and just put a green hat on. Roc's wearing a Louisville hat. Ray just wears his purple beanie and his blue back pack.

Chloe: "who are they?"

Prodigy gulps. Caitlyn: "yeah introduce yourselves boys."

Prince: "hi i'm Pr--- Jake I'm Jake."

Emily: "are you sure you look like Princeton." Prodigy gulps louder.

Ray: "i'm Raquan."

Roc: "i'm R--, Trey"

Prod: "i'm Greg."

Chloe: "do you kno whats creepy?"

Prod/ Greg: "what"

Chloe: "you guys look like Mindless Behavior and Raquan looks like Ray Ray. Trey and Roc looks the same, Jake and Jacob are close and you look like Princeton. And last but not leave out greg, it sounds like Craig, take off your glasses Greg, if thats even your real name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Will Prod/ Greg take off his glasses? and if he does what will happen?