the day of the wake

9:00 am everyone was up. Prod and Caitlyn were the last ones out of the rooms.

Everyone: "morning Caitlyn and Prod."

Prod: "what's for Breakfast?"

Roc: "i was thinking about going out for breakfast."

The Girls: "yeah lets go out."

Ray: "when's the wake?"

Roc: "we have to be their by 11."

Prod: "do you think we'll be ready in time?"

Prince: "unless is we dress up now, go out to eat and then go to breakfast, leave the resteraunt and go to the wake."

Prod: "see this is why they call you Princeton."

Caitlyn: "im going to get into my dress." Caitlyn walks into Prod and Roc's room.

Brooke: "same here." walks into Ray and Prince's room."

10 minutes later everyone was dressed, hair did and out for breakfast they went.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

In the limo

Prod: "what resteraunt are we going to?"

Prince: "aunt Beckys"

Everyone: "i don't have a aunt Becky."

Prince: "thats the Resteraunts name!"

Make it nasty by: Tyga came on. Ray: "aye! this is my jam" Ray turns up the music.

Brooke: "i thought the motto was your song."

Ray: "nah, the line i'm the man you dont get it do ya? is my line"

Prod: "are you sure your a man?"

Ray: "shut up."

Roc laughs

Prod: "aye Ray! your Purple porshe."

Ray: "i ride around an im gettin it."

Prince: "we're there!"

Ray: "wait what?"

everyone gets out of the limo and walks into the resteraunt

The boys and girls sit down at a table. the waitress came over , "what can i get you guys?"

Brooke: "can i have apple juice?"

Maddie, Roc, Prince and Isabella: "can we have apple juice too?"

Waitress: "5 apple juice.?"

Prince: "yeah.."

Prodigy and Caitlyn: "can we have fruit punch coolaid?"

Waitress: "2 coolaid fruit punch?"

Prod: "yeah."

Victoria and Ray: "Can i have oj?"

Waitress: "2 orange juice?

Vic: "yeah." the waitress leave and a waiter comes

Waiter: "what would you like to eat?"

the boys: "Belgum waffles."

The girls: "Pancakes with Bacon."

Waiter: "ok so 4 waffles and 5 Pancakes with bacon."

Everyone: "yeah"

the manager of the resteraunt walks out and sees that the only customers rite now it Mindless Behavior. the manager walks over to the tabel. "hey guys can i get a picture of all of you guys for my wall of stars?"

Everyone: "sure" the boys and girls stand side by side the line up went, Maddie, Princeton, Bella, Roc, Vic, Prod, Caitlyn, Ray and Brooke.

After that they all took a walk over to the wall of stars, Caitlyn looked up and saw a picture of Matt and the Panthers after their first game winning and Matt being the captian.

40 minutes later everyone finished eating and went to the wake. they made it within 5 minutes of the church doors closing within the ceremonie.

Family members, friends, and teammates went up and said some words about Jason.

Jason's mom: "would anyone else like to say somthing?"

Caitlyn stood up and went to the podium. "as many as you know Jason and i were close not only we were panthers we were boyfriend and girlfriend, looking back at all those times together we took for granted. Lifes short, so live it with out regrets. thank you! rest in peace, Jason."

Caitlyn steped of the stage and took a seat with her friends. Jasons mom ended the Wake with this: "the Funeral will be held tomorrow at 12 tomorrow and after lunch at the olive garden."