Really?!

Just got back from the beach. i got burnt:( i had a good day though. but i slipped off a rock and my foot hit another rock. it hurt. its bruised now. i'm fine. onto the story, leggo.

They go home and Chloe and others walk over to Chloe's house and falls asleep.

Caitlyn's house

Brooke and everyone head up stairs and goes to bed while Caitlyn and Prodigy are sitting down on the couch downstairs. "aren't you tired?'

Caitlyn: "not really."

Prod: "are you positive."

Caitlyn: "absolutly."

Prod: "well i am and your coming with me." Caitlyn and Prod walk up the stairs they walk to Daniel's room. Matt and Daniel were out of town for the week.

Caitlyn: "get comfy!"

Prod: "aren't you staying?"

Caitlyn: "yeah..." Caitlyn jumps up on the bed and lands on Prod. Prod was laying down, Caitlyn was sitting up. Caitlyn leans over and teases Prod. Caitlyn rolls over to the other side and turns off the lights.

next morning Caitlyn and Prod waking up last and walks downstairs hand in hand and smiling, walks into a full kitchen. Chloe the and everyone was their except Daniel, Matt, Caitlyn's mom and Caitlyn's dad (her parents went out for the night)

Brooke: "uh what happened? never seen you this happy. Seriously it's creepy."

Roc: "dude can i talk to you?" Prod frowns and walks into the living room with the boys. "what went down last night?"

Prod: "nothing. Can't i just be happy that i'm here with my girl?"

Prince: "bu-"

Ray: "he's got a point."

Prod: "i stand corrected." Prodigy stands up and walks into the room full of girls giggling. Prod walks over to Caitlyn and Chole stares at him with a death glare. Her eyes were saying: if you hurt her you're dead." Prod nodds at Chloe as in agreement. Prod pulls Caitlyn close to him he grabs her by the waist and kisses her, Caitlyn takes her arms and puts it on his neck and after 3 minutes they break the kiss and tries to catch up on their breathe.

Maddie: "awwe." Princeton dazes into Maddie's eyes. Princeton kisses her.

Roc: "i never get that much love." Isabella punches Roc in the nuts Roc yelps and Isabells turns to him and kisses him, for a i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt you.

Brooke: "you guy's i can beat you big time!" Ray looks at her and gives her the what look? Brooke makes the move and sits on Ray's lap and before you knew it they were making out. They broke apart 5 minutes after.

Caitlyn's mom and dad walked in the door. Caitlyn and her friends run into the living room, turns on the tv and purchases a movie.

Cd: "how was your night?"

Caitlyn & Prod and the rest: "it was amazing and we had a good time."

Cm: "i cant beleive you guys went on stage."

Caitlyn: "well believe it cause Diggy said to watch out."

Cm: "really?! form what?"

Brooke: "idk"

Cm: "oh."

Caitlyn: "yeah."

The door bell rings. Caitlyn walks to the door and is speachless.

Prod: "who is it?" everyone walks to the door, everyone's mouths drop except for the boys. the boys run up the stairs and runs into Caitlyn's room. Prod locks the door, Roc gets the shades, Ray gets the lights and they all stay quiet in one corner of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

who's at the door? find out next.

***********************************

Sorry, i got distracted once again, but i found out really bad news (not about my foot or me) i'll be back as soon as i calm down, wipe the tears, stop freaking out. (nobody died. js) so uh brb