tour bus

They leave Caitlyn's house leaving Caitlyn's mother and brothers behind and 7 friends behind. Caitlyn looks back.

Prod: "you ok?" looking at Caitlyn as the looks back.

Caitlyn turns to Prod: "i'm fine." a tear comes down from Caitlyn's eyes.

Prod: "come on you can tell me. I just don't like it when you cry."

Caitlyn: "i miss my mom."

Prod: "you'll see her soon, trust me, you can video chat her."

Caitlyn: "at least i have you." *smiles*

Prod: "stop crying then please." Prodigy wipes her tears with his thumb.

Brooke and Ray walk to the couch that Caitlyn and Prod were on. "true love." all of them laugh. Caitlyn and Prod kiss.

2 hours later- in New York being rushed with police sirens showing the tour bus the way.

the boys starts singing valentine's girl.

Diggy and Victoria walk out of the back of the bus and sits with the group. "do you guys wanna stop at the beach?"

everyone: "sure"

Diggy walks up to the driver. tell the police we're goning to the beach.

30 minutes later they stop at the beach they grab their baithing suits, change and run out to the beach. and jump into the water. Caitlyn splashes Prodigy,Prod splashes caitlyn back and caitlyn jumps on prod's back a wave comes and knocks everyone back to shore. "really!?"

Diggy: "really" everyone laughs

Ray: "brooke your hairs messed up."

brooke: "i know!"

They look over. Victoria's on the ground crying. Everyone runs over. "you ok?"

Vic: "my arm."

Diggy: "i'll go get help."

Vic: "no don't leave me! I'm fine!" Vic stands up and walks over to Diggy.

They walk back to the bus and the bus takes off.

Ray: "i want a taco."

Prince: "you want a taco."

Prod: "i want chicken."

roc: "we're on the road!"

Ray: "fine make me a samich."

Diggy: "did he just say samich?"

Roc: "i think."

Prince: "fine i'll make you a samich."

Prod: "don't you mean sandwich?"

Brooke: "thank you captian obvious!"

Vic: "i'm bored."

Caitlyn: "what you wanna do?"

Ray: "wanna play truth or dare?"

everyone: "sure."

Ray: "vic truth or dare?"

Vic: "truth"

Ray: "are you a party person."

Vic: "not really."

Vic: "maddie truth or dare."

maddie: "dare."

Vic: "hold your breath for 60 seconds.

Maddie: Roc, t or d."

Roc: "d!"

Prod: "dare devil."

Maddie: "go up to keisha and say hi im Roc Royal and if she says somthing say idc."

Roc walks up to Keisha: "hi im Roc Royal."

Keisha: "i knew that..."

Roc: "i dont care" and walks to go sit down.

Roc: "Prodijayy t or d"

prod: "dare."

roc: "surprising."

Roc: "everytime someone asks you to do something say do you want fries with that?"

Keisha: "Prodigy! Go clean your room!"

Prod: "do you want fries with that?"

Keisha: "no! fine i'll do it myslef."

Prod: "thanks!"

Prod: "diggy t or d"

Diggy: "d"

Prod: "hang a long piece of toilet paper from your pants  and act surprised if someone points it out."

Diggy goes into the bathroom and takes a piece of toilet paper.

Keisha walks out of the rooms and see's Diggy. "are you boys alright?"

Boys: "where fine why you ask?"

Keisha: "you guys are acting wierd and diggy you have somthing hanging from your pants."

Diggy: "oh how'd that get there?" everyone laughs. keisha walks out of the room.

Diggy: "bella t or d."

Bella: "truth."

Diggy: "who is your least favorite people."

Bella: "the dweebs."

everyone: "im bored."

Prod: "i'm going to bed." caitlyn follows behind him. so does everyone else.

middle of the night Vic screams and starts crying. everyone wakes up. " u ok?" 

Vic: " my arm."

Roc: "i'll go get keisha." keisha walks in.

Keisha: "i'm right here. whats wrong sweetie?"

Vic: "my arm hurts."

Keisha: "how'd you hurt it?"

Vic: "i was at the beach and a wave came and knocked all of us to shore and i fell on my hand."

Keisha: "did you hear any crack?"

Vic: "kinda."

Keisha: "we better get you to a hospital, everyone go to sleep she'll be fine." Keisha takes Victoria and tells the driver to go to the hospital. Keisha takes Victoria up front of the bus and she lays on the bed until they get to the hospital. the driver parks the car, gets out and keisha and vic walk into the hospital.

3:00 in the morning Victoria comes out of the room. Doc: "she has a broken wrist now heres her medication and hope you have a SAFE trip back to California." Keisha gets up and takes Victoria to the bus and vic goes back to sleeping with diggy. Diggy wakes up. "u ok?"

Vic: "broken wrist."

Diggy: "aww baby."

Vic: "i'm fine i'm just tired."

Diggy: "ok babe good night."